14

"Khanna, how are you doing?" Shivaay asked seeing his most-trusted ally after a decade. "I..am..go..ood sir" Khanna replied in pain since Abhi was hanging on his biceps and Sid was trying to hop on to him.

The kids always loved Khanna and thought of him as the big genie they saw in the movie Aladdin because of his huge body so they used him as their play toy sometimes but deep down Khanna loved the kids and the kids loved Khanna.

"Here, let me help you" Om said taking Abhi in his arms while Khanna took Sid in his arms. "Khanna mamu, come let's eat. The breakfast is so yummy!" Abhi said as everyone agreed with him. "Now we want to eat with naukar" Pinky said remembering the times when Khanna used to walk around Shivaay nodding to his orders.

"He is a part of my family so talk to him with respect" Abhi said with a frown as Pinky gasped hearing it. "He is my mother's brother. If he can't have breakfast with us then we will eat with him later" Sid further said not liking the fact that Pinky insulted Khanna.

"Sid and Abhi are right, Mom. Khanna will eat with us" Shivaay said as he welcomed Khanna with a warm smile. "Yes Khanna ji, I have made aloo puri for all" Anika said in merry as she ran inside to make the table.

"bhaiyya, bhabhi made breakfast?" Rudr asked in horror. "Don't worry. I have checked everything" Shivaay assured as everyone went to have breakfast.

"Khanna mamu, are you upset with us?" Sid asked after they had their breakfast. "Yes, I am a little upset..." Khanna couldn't complete because they boys had pulled down their lips to a perfect pout melting the huge man's heart. That was a trick that worked on everyone!

"Now Khanna mamu won't tell mumma, na!" Sid said in a baby-ish voice to convince him. "No, I won't!" Khanna said hesistantly. He doesn't know how this boy could convince him for anything.

"Yes!!!" Sid ran from there to celebrate his victory. "Abhi...what is going on?" Khanna asked the mature one and Abhi shrugged. "How do I know? You are the elder one who agreed to Sid so now we both are your responsibility so if Mumma catches us then it is your fault too" Abhi said before he went behind his brother leaving a shocked and scared Khanna.

Abhi lift his head from his notebook sensing someone in his room and saw his father who was fidgeting with the door knob. "Yes?" Abhi asked seeing him nervous. "I want to talk to you. I can come later if you are busy" Omkara said seeing him doing some sort of sum. "No, I am free. You can tell me now" Abhi said as he closed his book and turned towards Omkara.

"I heard the conversation between Gauri and you last night..." Omkara said looking at the floor and Abhi frowned not liking that someone eavesdropped on his private conversation with his mother.

"Gauri was the one who saved me from the goons of Kaali Thakur. He saved me many times..." Omkara said with a nostalgic smile. "He?" Abhi questioned as Omkara left with a chuckle remembering his best friend.

"Chulbhul! Your mother was my best friend. She was the best thing anyone could ask for and I left it. She even endangered her life to save me from Kaali Thakur and Bua Maa..." Omkara said with a sad smile as tears ran down his cheeks. "Hmm.." Abhi hummed not knowing what else to say.

"We will be going back tomorrow morning. Competition is in two days and Mumma will come tomorrow" Abhi informed before exiting the room leaving Omkara in a pool of thoughts.

Gauri is going to be in Goa, should he meet her and apologize? Does he even deserve her forgiveness? For the first time Omkara was scared to think about talking to Gauri because of guilt.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Shivaay asked seeing Abhi tearing his paper from book. "I am trying to do this since so long but I couldn't do it" Abhi said showing Shivaay his maths book. "Oh! This is easy..." Shivaay said as he rolled up his sleeves and took the pencil from Abhi.