10

"Okay fine! But we both need at least 2 hours" Abhishek said after a minute. "Actually its 3!" Siddharth said after he recovered from shock and surprise. Rudr looked on confused between both the kids before nodding at them.

"Why did you ask for 2 hours?" Sid asked his brother in confusion. "Ruvy stays with Sean while Bhavya maa is gone for work so we just have to talk with Sean and after that we make sure Ruvy won't tell anyone in the family that we both are with Oberois in Goa so we need at least an hour and a half" Abhishek said as he took his phone to call Sean. "Anyway why did you ask for an extra hour?" Abhi asked his brother hearing the phone ringing. "Well if your plan doesn't work out, we have got an extra hour to run away or hide somewhere" Sid said making Abhi whack his head.

"Hello Sean! I miss you." Abhi said as soon as Sean took the call. "I miss you too Champ. Where is my mate?" Sean said in enthusiasm as he heard the voice of two other persons he loved the most. "Sid is here but I wanted to tell something to you..." Abhi said in hesitation as he filled on what all happened in Goa.

"So Rudr wants to see Ruvy now but you both don't want your mothers to find out about your lockation?" Sean asked after hearing the whole fiasco. "Yes, that's what we want!" Sid and Abhi said together.

"I will speak to Ruv but I am not sure whether you both are doing right or wrong. You claim to hate your father but... I think you both need to talk to Ri about this" Sean said. "But we both don't want to upset her" Sid said in a despair tone. "Sid, Abhi, you both know your mother. Ri may be upset a little in the beginning but she loves you both a lot so she will understand. So anyway think about it. I will talk to Ruvy about meeting her father" Sean said as he went up to talk to Ruvy.

Sean always loved Ruvy. She was mixture of both naughtiness and sweetness and she was a sensitive girl too but she was strong and Sean knows that was the quality of her mother but after he broke about the news about her father wanting to meet her, he never expect such a sad reaction.

Sean observed keenly, the face of the little girl was of a sad pout now. "I don't wanna talk to him" Ruvy said but from one look Sean knows that she is lying. "But sweetie she wants to talk to you once. He is your father" Sean said as he stood on his knees to face the girl's face. The moment those words left Sean's, tears started flowing down Ruvya's cheeks. "But..he..lef..ft..my..mu..mma" she hiccupped while saying the sentence. "Come here!" Sean said as he gathered the girl in his arms trying to calm the little girl.

"Are you okay now?" Sean asked as he sat down on the couch with Ruvya in his arms. "Now tell me why you don't want to see your Daddy?" Sean asked. "Because he left mumma. And now he wants to come back but I just want mumma and you with me. You, Abhi bhaiyya, Sid bhaiyya, mumma, Ri mumma, Tej daadu, Jaanu daadi, Neetu grandma, Mr.Snuggles and Jonas grandpa are there. I don't want anybody else!" Ruvy said as she laid on the chest of Sean.

"Look baby, no one is asking you to add anyone. He just needs to talk to you. Don't you remember breaking Ms.Jenna's glass door?" Sean asked and Ruvy nodded. It was one of the prank she felt bad for. Ms.Jenna was an old woman and didn't have anyone else. When they broke the window, she had no money to repair it and she and Sean had apologized to her and repaired the window.

"Didn't she forgive us when we asked for it? But we had the strength to admit our mistakes. Just like that your daddy wants to talk to you now it is your turn to decide. But always remember me and your mumma loves you a lot so decide for yourself" Sean said and Ruvy nodded. She was perplexed she didn't knew what to do.

"Okay I will talk to him but only because of you" Ruvy pouted cutely making Sean smile. "Okay meri jaan and for that I will get ice-cream for everyday of the week" Sean said as he tickled her making her laugh out loud. "Pinky promise?" she asked pointing her pinkie finger out. "Pinky promise" he said as he kissed her forehead.

"Now let's wait for your bhaiyyas to call" Sean said as he tried to move backward wanting to give privacy but Ruvy caught his hand. "Don't go! I want you and Mr.Snuggles to be with me" Sean was not sure but he nodded.

"I just can't believe I am going to meet her for the first time" Rudr said in tears as he waited for Abhi and Sid to call Ruvya. The boys were not at all interested in doing it but they had to.

All the family members sat in the hall waiting to meet the little girl. "Before I call her, I want to say something to all..." Sid began as he gained the attention of all the people present in the hall "My mumma always taught me to 'respect others' but if any one of 'you' make my sister upset for a second. I will forget that!" Abhi warned.

"Oh My Mata, are you saying..." pinky couldn't complete because Shivaay stood up from his seat angrily. "Mom, he is saying the truth. If you want to be here then please be quiet" Shivaay said staring at his mother. "Shivaay, what are you saying?..." pinky asked shocked seeing the sudden outburst. "Do I want to keep saying then it may include what all you said to Rudy years back" Shivaay said staring at his mother's eyes.

A part of the son wished for his mother to defend herself but Shivaay was devastated seeing the lowering of his mother's eyes which means she was guilty of what she did.

"Anyway who is this Sean?" Anika asked trying to break the tension in the room. "He is Bhavya maa's fiancee" Sid said as he waited for the video call to connect.

 "He is Bhavya maa's fiancee" Sid said as he waited for the video call to connect

Happy Rakshabandhan everyone!

Mr.Snuggles - Ruvya's best friend and a gift from her brothers on her 5th birthday.

*I am currently watching TVD and am I the only one who loves Damon and Klaus more than Stefan and Caroline more than Elena*