5

“Gauri, I called you to say that you can stay in Oberoi Mansion” Jhanvi said with a sweet smile. “No maa ji, I don’t wanna be a burden to you both…” Gauri said in a soft tone feeling overwhelmed by their gesture.

“You are my daughter and daughters are never a burden” Tej Singh Oberoi said in a fatherly yet stern tone. And Gauri hugged both of them while crying but deep down her heart, she was happy that she at least got two shoulders to cry on.

“Gauri, Rani will be there to cook anything you want and Khanna your sister is pregnant so its your responsibility to make sure of her safety” Tej ordered and both smiled sweetly at Gauri.

During her whole pregnancy everyone around her made sure to keep her thoughts happy and Jhanvi even went and brought her mother to stay with them. Even thought Gauri was physically happy, she longed for Omkara but she knew that she deserves to be happy, she finally have people to call as her own.

Gauri thought Omkara was the true love in her life but when she took her kids in her arms she knew people have fall in love again. She wished for Omkara to be with her when her sons took their first step but all the void in her life was filled by Jhanvi and Tej. They both had held her hands when their son left her since then they have never let go off that hand.

Gauri was shocked when Tej had made a will in her name even after she refused. He had named his properties after her. “We both are getting old and we don’t know how long we will both be there for you and I want to make sure you are financially safe” Tej had told her. 

Gauri completed her education and started to take care of the Oberoi industries. Whenever she went to college or office, Siddharth and Abhishek was under the guidance of their Jaanu daadi and daadu who pampered both the boys and supported all their mischiveness to an extend that they would defend their grandsons even when once they both burned down the kitchen while playing a prank.

She told her kids about their father once they reached they age of 5. “We have you Maa and that’s all we both need” they both said in same tone and hugged her.

Life wasn’t bliss for her always but she did had a great family to support her and this time she knows that SHE DESERVE IT! SHE DESERVED HAPPINESS, CARE AND ATTENTION!

She missed her sister whom she had no memory of. She always thought that if her parents and sister were there then her life would have been different but she did had a sister but not by blood but by heart and soul. She never forgets the day she met Bhavya again when the woman was on the verge of loneliness.

“Abhi, Sid we are in temple so behave” Gauri whispered to her sons when they entered the temple but her naughty chirottas ran the moment they saw laddoos. Gauri muttered something about not behaving in public when Tej Singh Oberoi said “like mother like sons” and laughed ignoring Gauri’s angry pout.

“Are you okay?” Gauri asked a pregnant lady who was ready to fall down. Jhanvi also helped her but her face was covered with her hair. “Khanna bhaiyya, please help us” Khanna helped the lady and Gauri brought water for her.

Jhanvi and Gauri was shocked when they saw it was Bhavya who had fainted. They had heard about Rudr and Bhavya’s marriage an year back but couldn’t attend they wedding because Gauri and the boys was down with flu and Jhanvi denied going while they were sick.

“Are you okay, Bhavya?” Gauri asked after bringing Bhavya to Oberoi Mansion. “I am fine, bhabhi” Bhavya smiled. “Why is your stomach so big?” Siddharth asked. “Bhabhi, these kids…” Bhavya asked looking at Gauri in surprise and confusion.

“These are my boys, Siddharth and Abhishek” Gauri replied while Bhavya looked a little surprised before nodding.

“There is a baby inside that’s why stomach is big!” Siddharth nodded. “I wish its a boy” Abhishek said out loud. “You don’t like baby sister?” Bhavya asked with a happy frown. “No! but I cant say ‘No’ to her when she makes a boyfriend” Abhishek said. “My sister is not going to have a boyfriend, we will choose groom for her” Siddharth said not liking the idea of his baby sister having a boyfriend. “When I have 10 girlfriends, how can I say to her that 'having a boyfriend is wrong'” Abhishek said in worry.

“Chal badmaash” Gauri scolded her son while they both ran inside.

Gauri turned to see Bhavya in tears. “What happened?” she asked. "I left Rudr" Bhavya clutched her pregnant belly and shed a few tears.