8

Abhishek was walking towards his brother's room thinking of all the events. Siddharth had requested him to stay with OBros and he was in denial, he hated his father.

That man had left his mother when she needed him the most and he had never been really there for them. Especially pinky Singh Oberoi was getting into his nerves. Just 7 more days and they will be back home and he was relieved with that fact.

His thoughts broke and he scrutinize his eyes closely and saw his brother stood on the door hiding from something. "What are you..." he couldn't complete because Sid had closed his mouth with his palm and he had to bit his brother to release himself. "Ouch! You dog!!" his brother screamed in a low voice. "Rudy chachu saw his daughter's picture" Sid said rolling his eyes. "What? I told you to keep them out of it" Abhi said dragging his brother away from the door. "Duh! I got bored of Goa so I went to Oberoi Mansion through my laptop screen and dragged out them" Sid replied in a bored tone.

"Abhi...Sid..." they both heard their father and Badi maa shouting their name. "So what are we gonna do?" Sid asked hiding behind the curtain. "Do you really think that we can both live under this curtain for the next 7 days?" Abhi asked as their feet and body is visible through the thin white curtain. "Is it..?" Sid asked back unsure that they could live under the curtain without chocolates and specially ice-cream. "Duffer, let's just stick to the truth" Abhi said as he walked to the room dragging his screaming brother with him.

"What is this?" Shivaay asked as soon as the kids entered the room. "A laptop" Abhi answered making elders shake their head. "What is 'this'?" Shivaay asked pointing at the family picture. "That's the laptop display" Abhi answered again making Shivaay let out a groan. "What is this?" Shivaay asked again stressing each word. "That's an icon. I hope we both answered the quiz correctly" Sid said trying to run away before his father lifted him from the floor stopping him from running away.

"Look Sid...it's about my brother's life" Omkara said in a calm tone to his kids. "And it's about my family and we both are not gonna say anything to you" Abhi said in a stern voice. "Why don't you ask your brother why his wife is with us rather than with him?" it was the first time Sid used that tone with Omkara, the sweetness was missing for a moment.

Shivaay and Omkara looked at their baby brother for answers. What they only knew was that Bhavya and Rudr had some issues and they decided to call off their wedding and Bhavya went from the home and after that there was no news of her. They tried to talk to him about it but he was adamant on his decision.

"So will you both just wait outside while I talk to him?" Omkara asked wanting his kids not to witness something that he had witnessed in his childhood. "She is our mother. Whatever he says should be justified by us too" Abhi said adamant on staying. He have seen his Bhavya maa shedding tears looking at the man standing in front of him who was now a crying mess.

But he needed answers for a lot of questions and he will find answers for all those questions before going back to his home.

"Tell us Rudr!" Anika said softly sitting in the bed near her husband. All the eyes were turned towards Rudr who was looking at the floor letting his tears flow down to the floor.

"Bhavya and I was happy in the beginning. But slowly I felt that she spending more time for her job. She will be gone before I wake up and she will come after I am asleep. Her job was tiring but I felt like she was completely ignoring my presence. You and choti maa was trying so hard to build up the house unity after all those tragic incidents while I and my wife couldn't do anything. I was annoyed to an extent when Bhavya left on the night when Daadi fell down the stairs while getting her medicine..." Rudr sobbed more. "Wait...what are you saying?" Anika asked, her voice laced with confusion and her forehead adorned with worry lines.