9

She was late for her office! If someone had told her that it was easy to be a mother 10 years ago then she would have laughed it off but now being the mother of a naughty and full-of-energy 8-year-old, she knows how hard it is.

"Ruvy, where are you? I have to leave you at the Sean's house before going to office" apparently she and her daughter is in Paris for a 10-day official trip and to be honest she was missing her family a lot even though her daughter is contributing enough to make her scream in frustration by her naughty acts but she can never scream at her princess.

She can't believe that she is finally over a person she thought was her life. Rudra Singh Oberoi! That name no longer brings her painful memories, she have moved on along with her daughter with the help of her family.

She always had a doubt if Tej Singh Oberoi and his wife would try to defend their son but they never did it in fact they took the blame on themselves.

It's just been 5 days and she missed her sister and nephews. Gosh! The house feels like an empty cardboard without those two evils. She never knew how they three had such an energy, she clearly reminisces the time when the kids were bored and they put on fire alarm for fun. My

She and her didi had a finally found out the mischief and when they confronted them, they had innocently told them that they found the sound of fire alarm funny!

She told her daughter about her father when she reached the age of 5. She was astonished with the respond from her little princess, "I do want a father like everybody else but I love you more, mumma!" she had cried that day hugging her daughter. And at night Tej had made them dinner and all of them had ice-creams and night out at beach.

She always wanted to be a police officer from her childhood, she wanted to find the culprits who had murdered her parents and punish them but she had left that long ago. Karma will do it's job!

"So you do remember what I told you right? Or do you want to come with me to office" Bhavya asked her daughter as she drove through the city of love. "But mumma, I want to stay with Sean" her daughter pouted cutely. "Yeah! I will take you to him but be a good girl" Bhavya warned, she knows how her daughter can make anyone fall on their knees with her puppy eyes and pout.

"Hey princess" Sean shouted as soon as he saw Ruvya. "Hello Sean" Ruvya was in Sean's arm the next second making three of them laugh. "So where is this queen going?" Seas asked with a dramatic bow in front of Bhavya. "I have two meetings and I will be back in the evening. I have told Ruvy not to cause any harm but still be careful" Bhavya said eyeing her daughter, giving her a silent warning.

Last time she left her daughter with Sean, both of them had wrecked the glasses of neighborhood houses and set Mr. Paolo's dog free which caused the man to cry out until the dog was found.

"Our Ruvy is such a good girl. I am worried about my son" the trio turned to see Sean's mother, Neetu Martin. Neetu Kapoor came abroad to study paleontology but end up getting married to Jonas Martin who was a British officer and settled in Paris after the birth of their son Sean Martin. They owned restaurant, hotels and companies in both India and Paris along with some other parts of the world.

"Mom!" Sean whined making the others laugh. "I have to go! Tell Mr.Martin that I hope to see him in the evening" Bhavya said as she bid bye and kissed her daughter in the forehead.

"Hey, I don't mind one" Sean said as he showed his cheeks after Bhavya kissed her daughter's forehead. "Besharam!" Neetu commented on her son before Bhavya placed a chaste kiss on Sean's cheek along with a small slap.

Life was bliss finally...she only hoped her daughter didn't burn down anything until she reaches back home. She was worried about Goa too since her Nephews are there!