3

The two boys were wrestling on the floor and Omkara knew that he had to act upon it if he wants to know what the hell was actually happening. Omkara tried to separate both of them but the way they both were tussling with each other, it was hard for him to stop their fighting so Shivaay went to help him and finally he was able to separate each other.

"Siddharth, who is he?" Anika asked after Shivaay held one boy and Omkara held the other. "Unfortunately he is my twin-brother, Abhishek" Siddharth sighed dramatically while others were surprised.

"Sid, what the hell are you doing here? Mom send you to Shimla to stay with Grandmom" Siddharth said calmly shocking Omkara because a minute he was the same boy who was an erupting volcano. "Woww dude cool down! I just came to see you" Siddharth answered. "Oh really? Then how about I call Maa and tell her about your surprise stay and accommodation" Abhishek reached down his pocket to take out his phone.

"Okay fine. I will tell the truth" Abhishek screamed knowing very well that his brother will tell the truth to his mother which will make her upset. "I tricked the bodyguards and came here to Goa. I thought I will stay in a hotel and then visit you and after that we both will go Home after that but I never knew that the hotel were owned by Oberois and they took me to here." Siddharth ended the conversation. "And what about Mom? When I called her yesterday she told me that you were safely in Shimla" Siddharth enquired. "I have not committed any crime. Chill!" Siddharth tried to dodge the question. "Yes you have!" Abhishek replied in anger. "Stealing cookies and chocolate, flirting with every girl, pranking everyone,...what else?." Siddhaarth thought out aloud. "You lied!" Abhished said in a scolding tone.

"Here comes the angel of truth!" Siddharth whispered in a boring tone. "And here is our 'little O'" Rudr whispered to both his brothers. "Truth is the basic of every relationship and by saying truth, you are making life better. See now you said the truth and you may have felt like a huge rock removed from your heart. You lied to Mom that you are in Shimla while you are here in Goa with Mr.Oberoi" Omkara silently gasped hearing it. He used it to address his father. He laughed at the irony! He turned his head slightly towards the left to see his brothers looking at him already.

"I don't care what you do or did. I am calling Mom and telling her everything" Abhishek said and took out his phone. "You can't do that, I told you the truth" Siddharth said trying to stop his brother from calling his mother. "She needs to know the truth" Abhishek said paying no heeds. "I am not worried about whatever the punishment she may give me but I don't want her to be upset" Siddharth said but Abhishek had already dialed his mother.

"Hello...Hello...Abhi..." everyone could hear a faint whisper. Omkara's heart skipped a beat hearing the voice once he heard every morning. "Maa..i..." Abhishek stammered while looking at his brother while Siddharth looked at Abhishek. "Maa, Sid is with me in Goa" Abhishek said and all were surprised. They couldn't hear what Gauri was saying.

"No, he missed me so he came"

"Yes I know it's not okay if he does that"

"I will talk to him and you don't have to worry"

"No need to send anyone. Just don't worry mom. You can come to India after 10 days, it's okay. I miss you too..i will call.." Abhishek couldn't complete because his brother took phone from him.

"Mom, don't get bored with this duffer's talks. Enjoy your 10 days in US and if you can, check out some hot guys because Mom you are not at all getting any younger. I love you and I miss you a lot. Also do anyone in your office miss me especially females" Siddharth ended with a naughty grin before a 'Chal badmaash' was heard from the opposite side. Oberois look on shocked. Omkara felt his sneering at the thought of Gauri checking out other guys but deep down he knows that she will never do it.