23

"No, I called you both so that I can help you win the girls back!" Jhanvi said as her sons stared back at her in confusion and surprise. "Or send you both away so that my daughters can be peaceful and happy" she concluded.

"Mom, what are you saying?" Om asked even though he was frightened but he was not showing, unlike his brother who was sweating like an addict. At this point, he was sure that his mother would send a henchman to get rid of her own children to make sure her daughters were safe.

"What I am saying is that I realized my mistake. When I look at both of you I can see all my wrongdoings. More than 4 decades before when my marriage went down the drains I spent days worrying about how I was losing my husband but in between all those I forgot I was a mother as well" Jhanvi uttered softly as a solitary tear traced its path down her cheek.

"It was my fault that you both had to be under the care of Shivaay. If I was a good mother Shivaay never would have had to step in and take you both as his responsibility" Jhanvi said as she looked at both her sons.

"Mom, that's not true...we love you and our love is just growing watching you fight for the women we love," Omkara said to appease his mother but deep down he blamed her for not giving the care the 10-year-old Omkara needed.

"Yes, mom. I love you both for taking care of Bhavya and Ruvya for all these years." Rudra said as he tried to get rid of the memories of his drunk mother not even recognizing him while he tried to crawl on her lap. He had cried not knowing whether she loved him or not. She was a ghost of herself when she was drunk.

"I know you both don't truly mean that but I want you both to think very hard and decide whether you both want to be back with Gauri and Bhavya because I can never forgive you both made them upset her again. I envy them both because even though they didn't had their husbands with them, they tried their best to be for their children. Gauri managed to climb up the ladders of success yet at the same time I have seen her be there for her son whenever they needed her. My baby Ruvya was the most heartbroken when she realized when most of the children in her school had a mother and father, she only had one but the way Bhavya handled that situation I realized what I could have done when I was in that situation. I can't think over 'what-ifs' neither can you both. So think hard and decide what you both want because right now more than both of you I care about those two girls who consider me as their mother" Jhanvi said as she wiped her tears. "Jaanuuu...where are you?" a smile graced upon the woman who right now was weeping as Rudr and Om looked on shocked.

"I have to go before my husband loses his mind without me" Jhanvi went out with a smile leaving both her sons in thought. They had to decide their future now.

In Sean's room

"Baby, you can't do this," Sam said in his vulnerable tone. He loved Sean but he was an idiot! From what he knows both his parents are nice people but Sean was afraid of disappointing them. And Sam knew what he was going to do would hurt Sean but he had no choice. "Sean, you can either tell your Mom the truth or we can end it here," Sam said and Sean looked at him in shock. " What do you mean by we can end it here?" Sean asked in disbelief. "It means we will break up before your engagement with Bhavya" Sam said calmly even though his heart was breaking apart. "Don't you love me anymore?" Sean asked as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Yes, I do. I love you a lot baby but I want you to love yourself. I want you to be happy being your true self. You have accepted yourself and if you don't give an option to your parents you won't know whether they will accept your gender or not" Sean watched as Sam grasped both of his shoulders.

It was not whether or not his parents accepted him or not. His parents accepted every decision of his. His parents pampered him since his birth. Whatever he needed was there for him. They accepted his decision of doing an impromptu start-up and they were still there when it was a failure. They didn't even show him any disappointed face when he faced every failure in life and instead, they were there for him. They didn't question him when he introduced Bhavya and Ruvya to them and for the first time his mother asked him whether he was willing to make Bhavya his life partner and he just couldn't say no.