2AM Talks| ✓ |

Author : Chatachino

"Help me," a frightened voice whispered.

"STOP CALLING, especially at 2AM! It was fun but nothing special, a o-n-e n-i-g-h-t s-t-a-n-d." 

"Wait, what happened last night?" The boy stifled a laugh, through tears. 

"Superman lost his spandex's-wait who is this?" 

 "Batman." 

-A boy made it his mission in grade eleven to add everyone in his grade as contacts. They all had a emoji for their contact name, unless they held significants to him.

e.g:

:) = 04 982 562 789 

Now, two years into college, life is killing him. 

Literally. So he calls someone in his contact list, not knowing who, just asking for help because he was holding a bottle full of sleeping pills.

 He was the top jock, quarter back on the football team. Now he's no one.

_______________

One of the best short books to read. I don't care if a cliche as long as it's good. Then, it is fine for me. This book is based on phone call conversation between a woman and a man. Which, both were playing hard to reveal their identity to each other. It was pretty sad when she knew who he was but he has no idea the person he talked to.

I wonder, has any one of you did something like him? Just put the emoji for all your contacts. I think midnight conversation is intimate, meaningful and helpful. This is when we want to pour heart, to spill our sad soul to someone who can listen to us. If someone call/message you at midnight, trust me he/she really need someone to talk to.