Puck You

Author : PeytonNovak

Grace Gillman and Sebastian Evans have more in common than they think. Not only do they love hockey and live to tear up the ice, but they also hate each other with a passion. More importantly, both Grace and Sebastian are humiliated by the attraction they feel towards one another. After all, you're not supposed to have the hots for your sworn enemy...

Since tryouts, Sebastian has resented the girl that could threaten his spot as number one player on the hockey team. Grace, on the other hand, can't stand that her captain is a sexist, arrogant, womanizer.

Can the two teammates make it through the hockey season without killing each other?

I like this novel because of Grace. Her determination to score a hockey scholarship in order to go her favorite hockey college. Even though her new school didn't have women's hockey team, she would rather tryout in the men's team. This was beyond me.

Grace knew what she was doing and capable of. Totally worth to read. Do not give up on your dream guys no matter how old you are. Sebastian just not used to someone that could threaten his place/skills in the team. So he may act like a jerk to her. Eventually, they became closer because of under a few circumstances.