V-Card

Author : Alicia_Michaels

(The author has deleted everything including her books. This is so sad. *cry a river*)

Jennifer Nolan has been unlucky when it comes to love; even more unfortunate when it comes to sex. In fact, the twenty year-old college junior is about to enter her senior year still carrying her v-card. All she wants is to be with that special someone without it resulting in a trip to the emergency room, runaway office supplies, or being scarred for life by someone's weird fetishes. With several botched attempts under her belt, she begins to fear she'll end up a lonely spinster or a crazy cat lady.

With only 60 days until her 21st birthday, Jennifer is determined to lose her virginity once and for all. Little does she know that her mission will lead her down a path toward love. She never expects that her mission will lead her to a discovery of what true womanhood is, and where true and lasting love begins.

_______________

This book is sweet and short. Well, If you need a break from your hectic life and need a book to chill your mind. This is it. I totally enjoyed and I laughed a lot! The journey to lose Jennifer's virginity was challenging enough for her. It was like God wants her to meet the rightful person to sweep off her feet.

Those people who think to lose your virginity is not a big deal. It's okay. That's your decision not mine to make. Those people who think it was a big deal. It's okay. Just take your time. Life doesn't involve around your virginity. What I'm trying to say is there's a lot of things that we need to achieve rather than to lose your v-card. Right moment will come when you are ready to lose it.

 Right moment will come when you are ready to lose it

It hurts like fakkking hell