Christmas

There was a space between the Time Vortex and the infinite dimensional corridor; a treacherous space that was presumably unexplored to any known being in the multiverse. This space was where the Doctor's TARDIS careened out of control, after Ciciley Livingston's bullet tore into the control console.

The Doctor fought to regain control over his ship. Ciciley did a number on the console. A section of it was fried from the gunshot, but it was nothing the Doctor couldn't repair later when the worst was past them. That, however, seemed to be eons away, as the Doctor couldn't get the TARDIS to respond to his commands.

"Let me try," he heard Wanda say. Other than Vision, who might as well have been bolted to the floor (not budging an inch amid all the turbulence), she was the only other one who wasn't panicking or holding on for dear life. She waved her arms around in the motion she commonly did whilst channeling her reality-based powers, her eyes glowing in correspondence with the color of the energy she manipulated.

Within seconds, the Doctor's TARDIS stabilized, stilling everyone and everything. "De crazy witch-lady did it," Pepe exclaimed with a victorious laugh.

"My name is Wanda, and you're welcome."

            The Doctor quickly landed his ship, bringing it out from the dimensional plane that it detoured into

The Doctor quickly landed his ship, bringing it out from the dimensional plane that it detoured into. After doing so, he surveyed his companions, both Muppet and Avengers alike. "Is everyone alright?" he asked them.

"Define 'alright'!" Piggy grumbled, straightening her long blond locks. "We wouldn't've been in that hot mess, if it weren't for the psycho lady with the gun!"

Upon Piggy's reference to Ciciley, the Doctor suddenly noticed, "Where is the psycho lady with the gun?" He and the others discovered that neither she nor Agent X were in the console room.

"Where could they have gone?" Vision asked.

Not even the Doctor was certain. "We were fluctuating between dimensions after the console was literally shot." It was an act that still angered him. "This is why I hate guns and never allow one to be brought aboard the TARDIS!"

"Good riddance to bad rubbish, is what I say," Piggy said. "Are we still in Wakanda or not?"

The Doctor himself was anxious enough to see for himself if they were. He rushed out through the TARDIS doors with Piggy, Wanda, Vision, Pepe, Animal, and Beauregard following him. Together, they stepped out into a Victorian setting at night. Picking up on certain scents in the atmosphere, as well as all the snow that covered the buildings and streets, the Doctor accurately deduced, "19th century London on Christmas Eve."

"You got all that just from sniffing the air?" the disbelieving Wanda inquired.

"That much, and I also recognize it from my many visits to this period during this time of the year," the Doctor beamed with a smile. "I know my way around these parts." His smile fell as he looked on Vision and the Muppets. "Though I fear the locals might not take to an android and a talking pig, shrimp, whatever Animal is, and a...Beauregard, what are you anyway?"