Chapter 16: Dragon Of Chaos! Rage Longinus!

Lui: Im looking for Lane... Since you're his sister im assuming you know where he is at?

Athena: Unfortunately I don't...

Lui: Oh well.. A shame to be honest. I was looking forward to battling with him.

Athena: You... actually want to battle my brother?!

Lui: *laughs* i want to see the same power he displayed at the qualifiers!

*Lane walks in, he stands in front of the stadium*

Lane: Lui Shirosagijo... You want to see my full power? I will give you so much more!

Lui: *laughs* oh im sure! Now bring it!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Lucifer instantly claims the center, Longinus comes in at high speed*

Lane: No matter what you do, you will never defeat Lucifers barrier!!

Lui: I wouldn't be so sure..

*Longinus knocks away Lucifer in one attack, Lucifer wobbles as it tries to return to the center but is held at bay by Longinus*

Lane: Tch...

Lui: Destroy that barrier Longinus!!!

*Longinus pushes Lucifer away, pushing its barrier all the way back*

Lui: Hows that?!

*Athena looked on, her evil aura faintly glows. Meanwhile Lane was losing his mind, he tilts his head almost like a demon would.*

Lane: Dont test me!!! Break it Lucifer!! 

Lui: You're delusional if you think you can defeat us!! Longinus!!

Lane: Variant Disaster!!

Lui: End him! Raging Upper!!!

*Lucifer and Longinus clash, a small crack forms in Lucifers ring. Lucifer was then blow into the air and burst!*

Lane: W-what?!

Lui: I thought you said you were gonna give me so much more, how weak!

*Lane falls to give knees in anger, Athena looks down at him but grabs her dress and leaves without a word*

~meanwhile Valt and Shu were talking about Athena and her possessed power~

Valt: So Athena is being dragged down into the darkness huh?

Shu: Seems that way.. I had a feeling this would happen, Athenas desire to bring Lane back has made her become stressed and that led to her falling in the darkness.

Valt: What are you going to do? The Legend League is just a few weeks away and we cant have her going off the rails when that time comes.

Shu: I get that, therefore I arranged for her to meet with Aiga.

Valt: Aiga? Why him?

Shu: Because Aiga has gone through the same thing Athena is going through, it only makes sense.

Valt: I see, i like your idea but do you think it will work? You know how hard it was to redeem Aiga so I think we could see a similar thing with her.

Shu: Maybe, we'll just have to wait and see. Its honestly so hard to believe...

Valt: What is?

Shu: That Athena has fallen under Lanes grasp.... Something needs to be done before it is too late.

~Valt looked at Shu concerned but stayed silent, they both knew something big was about to happen.~

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Next Chapter: Rising Darkness! Athena Goes Wild!