S3 Chapter 33: The Supreme Lord's Reign!!

*Morning had came and the battle between Athena and Main was going to begin that evening at Sunset, Athena was all sorts of excited*

Lane: There was a secret request made by Main saying that only one blader at a time could face him today. I feel like he knew i wanted to battle alongside you today but i asked and i was given special permission to speak to you throughout your battle.

Athena: You can do that?

Lane: When Valt did it with his tournament for Bell and Rashad, they used them back then in the same manner, i don't see why we couldn't use them.

Athena: So what exactly are you going to tell me?

Lane: Well i have 2 plans for you.

Athena: Really? What kind of plans do you have for me?

Lane: Well the 1st Plan is to a weakness in Michaels new design, you can't find just start attacking like you normally do, that's just not going to cut it this time.

Athena: Alright. What's the 2nd plan?

Lane: The second plan is to crush it with an aerial attack. It worked before so it should work again on Michael.

Athena: Yeah, but what if that doesn't work?

Lane: If none of those work, then just attack with all you've got.

*Athena smiled and she held her Adeona in her hand*

Athena: I think i might just go with that then.

Lane: You will?

Athena: The only thing i can rely on this time around is my instincts and my gut. That's helped me in the past and i know it'll help this time.

*Lane just looked at her and smiled as he rubbed the back of his large spiked hair*

Lane: You do you then. Just be careful out there.

Athena: You know i will, you don't have to worry.

Lane: Yeah, of course i do.

---Meanwhile---

*Bella, Rangara and Adeline all sat in a separate room and Bella was not happy at all*

Bella: Who does that guy think he is? Saying he is some "Supreme Lord" or some bogus like that?!

Rangara: You can't deny though, now that he has that new bey and a more flashy outfit, he seems like an entirely different person.

Adeline: What do you think that means?

Bella: Well, i know for one when i get more stronger, i'll blow that guy out of the park!

*Another blader came in the room and Bella immediately recognized him, it was Aiga Akaba*

Aiga: I'm afraid it's not going to be that easy.

Bella: You're...

Rangara: It's really you! You're Aiga Akaba!!

Aiga: Yep, that's me.

Adeline: What are you doing here?

Aiga: Well i came to watch Athena battle, why else?

*Athena and Lane eventually came in the room and Athenas jaw about hit the floor*

Athena: Oh my god!!

*Athena leaped forward and jumped into a huge hug with Aiga*

Aiga: It's good to see you again after all these years.

Athena: Yeah it's been some time. Did you not get my numerous messages i sent you?

Aiga: Did you forget i live in the wilderness? Cellular service doesn't really pick up out there.