* | cb for an angst one liner!
* | hi, daia again. so i know i said i would be active here, but life really decided that was not an option. i am currently going through a divorce (i’m 22, i got married young). i don’t know why i’m telling you guys this honestly, but i wanna apologize for my absence. if you’d like to drop our threads, i understand. i’ll be back as soon as i’m able. i’m actually thinking about content right now because that’s how i cope. please bare with me. i am trying my best.
* | for research purposes, what is your opinion on polyamory?
@sokoviaswolf // I'm not too fond of it for myself, nor I understand it. Although, if having a poly relationship makes somebody else genuinely happy, then they should go for it. Love is love, as long as it isn't toxic or illegal.
* | hello to all of you wonderful people. i have been incredibly inactive lately and didn’t respond when i said i was going to, but let me explain myself. most of you do not know me at all yet, so you don’t know that have some very big struggles in my real life. i am currently dealing with a lot of mental and physical health problems, which is why i’ve been very absent here. i am not ignoring any of you and i feel SO bad about not replying. if you’re still interested in our thread, let me know and i will reply no later than tuesday. this time i promise. i am also working on some very big changes to delilah’s storyline which all of you will hopefully be able to see by next friday. i hope you’re all doing wonderful and happy writing my darlings. xoxo - daia
* | cb & specify a mood for a one liner when i wake up !
* | hey guys! i am so sorry for the delayed replies. i have been pretty busy since thursday. i will get to replies as soon as i can! hopefully tomorrow afternoon, but monday at the latest. thank you all for your patience.
“ what do you think you’re doing here? i’d suggest you leave while you can. “
he rose an eyebrow at her, scoffing lightly. she should have known better than to attempt whatever it is she’s trying with him. the boss closed the door behind him, stepping in front of the desk. his desk. “we don’t have your files, and frankly, i could really care less.” he had no idea who she was, but then again, maybe he did have those files of here. he’d have to look through every single file he has on certain people, he’d rather spare himself the time and say that he had no idea what she was talking about. “doubt you’re that much of importance to me, blue eyes staring into green. a predator against another predator. nothing new. “you’re just getting yourself into trouble. and wasting my time.” he rest his hand against the wooden desk, tapping his fingers decorated with a couple of expensive rings. he always wore a few to substitute brass knuckles. they weren’t exactly comfortable to wear like rings are. ☠︎︎ — @sokoviaswolf
[ @forhydra ] "and if i do not?" the woman quips a brow, bemused smile tugging at the corner of her lips. men like him hardly scared her. she was far too used to being underestimated due to her size. the brunette props her feet upon the desk in front of her, crossing them at the ankles. her expression falls to her perfectly manicured fingers and she begins to absentmindedly pick at them. it is almost like she is bored, though merely it is a ruse to get a rise out of him. "you have something that belongs to me," delilah all but purrs. her green eyes flicker up to catch his gaze. she cocks her head to the side, observing him like an animal hunting it's prey. "give me back my file."
" you look bored , or am i projecting ? i just got back from a mission and suddenly everyone else needs to rest . best thing to do — sleep on the quinjet . anyway , hi , can you help me open this jar ? it's pissing me off . " / i'm sorry this took me so long omfg. also i really love your oc she sounds so cool from what i read >:D
it wasn't all that unusual for clint to push the mission reports onto the others and using any excuse he could to get out of it (it did always take far too long to do, sometimes you'd be more worried about that than the mission itself. at least you got to move around then, but with mission reports you had no choice. if clint were forced to do it — which he had been, too many times for comfort — he would use the speech to text and perhaps form a suitable mission report whilst doing some training. sometimes, however, his mission reports would have rather explicit words scattered all over the document due to his frustration during his training session and he was always too lazy to get rid of it). he took the jar back with an appreciative grin, a jar of honey that he had bought from a stall near where the mission had previously taken place (he often liked to befriend random people when he had the time, and why not buy some of their stuff? the honey would be a good alternative for protein bars. well—). clearly he had gone past the point of caring when he reached for a spoon elsewhere, arching an eyebrow as he glanced towards whatever work it was she was doing. "aw, paperwork sucks. i talked to fury about it once, but he said it 'wasn't an option' and i have to 'stop sneaking into his office and asking stupid ass questions'. all in all, it was enlightening." he accentuated the parts with speech marks with hand gestures, narrowing his eyes finally to give a tired look as if he were on a reality show. "can't you just procrastinate? maybe you'll get a twenty-four hour extension or something. do they have due dates?" / JDJDJDJF thank u i just really love this idea and the account is hot !!!!
[ @aimedarrows ] the woman looks up from her computer upon hearing the sound of clints voice. six hours. that's how long she had been staring at that god awful screen. finishing post mission reports always seem to be a bigger pain in the ass than the actual mission. flashing him a tired smile, the doctor reaches for the jaw in his grasp and pops it open with ease. "perks of superhuman strength," she chuckles lightly. giving him a once over, she decides clint isn't the worst company she could have. at least it wasn't steve lecturing her about her sloppy paperwork or tony boasting about the new enhancements to his suit. "i am incredibly bored," she admits with a half shrug. "wanda is asleep , pietro went out, and nadezhda is busy. i have been working on this bloody paperwork all day and i am about ready to break this laptop in half." * | OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE SO SWEET !
*| it isn't much, but i posted my table of contents for you all to know what to expect in the future of this account ! i am so excited to be here. check it out if you'd like! https://my.w.tt/0ITNrZ7kdab
*| hey y'all ! if you guys are looking for someone active and creative to talk to, you should hit up my friends [ @theobscuriity , @sokovias , @hesfast , and @shesweiird ]. all of us would love to develop with you! also i will be responding to all the threads i owe this evening <3