26. Australian. I write books I want to read.
Advertising is immediately deleted. It's rude to use people to boost yourself.
I'm sorry, I don't do reading requests. I don't have time and I feel so bad saying no!
Uploads every Saturday night AEDT.
Follow me on Instagram: @littlelo62
1. Any advice for writing historical fiction?
Research! Research your time period, the language, the fashion, the politics, the significant events - a good way to start this is by watching movies and reading books set in the era.
2. How do you come up with your ideas?
I write books I want to read. If I'm interested in the plot, I will continue. I want to find out what happens too! I usually start with a name and a character and plot forms around them.
3. How do you get reads/followers?
Patience! 9 years ago I started on 0 too! I kept going, kept posting, and hoped for the best. Eventually my beautiful community found me. Yours will find you, too.
1. Rescuing Emilia (Coming Soon)
2. Taming Jane (Completed)
3. Changing Kitty (Completed)
4. Saving Sabine (Completed)
5. Becoming Jane (Completed)
6. Unchaining Alice (Completed)
7. Freeing Ebony (Completed)
~~THE WILDE WOMEN OF ASCOT SERIES~~
1. The Accidental Duchess (Completed)
2. The Coveted Countess (Completed)
3. The Reluctant Marchioness (Completed)
4. The Unknowing Heiress (Completed)
5. The Runaway Princess (Completed)
6. The Restless Viscountess (Completed)
~~~ THE ONE SERIES ~~~
1. One Chance (Completed)
2. One Glance (Completed)
~~THE KENSINGTON SERIES ~~
1. Have Faith (Completed)
2. Have Hope (Completed)
3. Have Patience (On Hold)
~~THE BANES SISTERS SERIES~~
1. The Secret Attachment (Completed)
2. The Stowaway (Completed)
~~THE ASHWOOD SERIES~~
1. A Solemn Promise (Completed)
2. An Earnest Favour (Completed)
3. A Simple Deception (Ongoing)
4. A Defiant Liaison (Upcoming)
5. An Innocent Affair (Upcoming)
@Kassilassie is amazing - check out her work!
- JoinedNovember 21, 2011