Thanks for stopping by my profile! My name is Jordan and I'm a twenty-five-year-old young adult and new adult author.
Watty Award 2010 winner of Best Overall, Best Romance, Best Female Lead, and Best Cast!
Watty Award 2012 winner of Best Vampire and Best Teen Fiction!
Watty Award 2016 winner of Talk of the Town!
My fans are the best things that have ever happened to me. I made a few great friends through this website and everything I've accomplished is thanks to you guys. We've won some Wattys, we've ranked some #1s. Without you, there is no me. I love you all!!
How did you get so many followers?
- I've been on Wattpad a LONG time and slowly gathered up my followers. Other people have been on WP for less time and have even more than me. I think it just takes a popular story and being interactive with your readers!
How do I get my story popular?
- It's a lot of luck. A LOT. And consistent updating and having a connection with your readers. Use an attractive book cover (Canva offers templates) and edit your work! Follow the trends, sometimes it helps to start a following to write in a genre that's already popular!
Can you promote my book?
- No, but you can! Go on the clubs, Twitter, Instagram. Hashtag it #Wattpad to spread it!
Why do I have to pay for your books?
- It's just one book- Hired to Love. I have written on Wattpad for years for free. I will always have free books. But I want to make a living off writing and if this can help me, I want to try it out.
Can I join the paid story program?
- I can't give a yes or no, but there is an application, and no matter the popularity of your book it will be looked at! Give it a shot! Click the Apply Now at the bottom of this link. https://www.wattpad.com/paidstories/
- JoinedMay 14, 2010