Huge nerd🤓, comic book lover📖, anime fan, gamer🎮. Marvel/DC fan. Cosplayer🧝🏿♀️.
You'll find a lot of nerdy references in my books.
Writing is my escapism in this dark age of Darth Cheeto 👩🏾💻
I'm just trying to get hired by The Russo Brothers to write the next Marvel movie.
I love to write stories about BWWM because that's the relationship I'm in and I love to see stories about people that look like us. Any story I write will be centered on black women. I put black women in stories and roles that we often don't have the luxury of being in.
• 'Stuck in the Middle' [Genre: Mobster]
• 'Man's Weakness' (Sequel to Stuck in the Middle) [Genre: Mobster]
• 'Family Ties' [Genre: Supernatural]
• 'Eye of the Storm (A Marvel Story)' [Genre: Fanfiction]
• 'Weapon 86' [Genre: Fantasy/Sci-Fi]
• 'Sins of the Father' [Genre: Medieval Fiction]
• 'Hackers with(out) Remorse' [Genre: Sci-Fi Hacker]
• 'Untamed' [Genre: Supernatural]
Most of my stories have a reverse-harem theme.
• Eye of the Storm
• Family Ties
• Stuck in the Middle
• Man's Weakness
• Sins of the Father
• Hackers with(out) Remorse
Which means threesomes/foursomes and sharing.
My men tend to balance each other out in personality (i.e. hothead vs. calm; forward vs. reserved; rough vs. soft) but all of them are POSSESSIVE of their woman and put her first in all my books.***
FINALLY: Although in different genres, Family Ties/Untamed, Stuck in the Middle/Man's Weakness, and Hackers with(out) Remorse are in the same world. Characters will pop up in each other's books from time to time.
SUGGESTED ORDER OF BOOKS:
'Stuck in the Middle' > 'Man's Weakness'/'Family Ties' > 'Hacker's with(out) Remorse'/'Untamed'
Hope you enjoy! Thanks 💜
R.I.P. to the Father of Marvel, Stan Lee.💜
Padawan of @HeyHeyShay ⚡️
- Brooklyn, deadass. *stares in Timbs and baconeggandcheese from the bodega*
- JoinedMay 9, 2017