- Tape recorders and cassette tapes
- Kicking back with friends
- BAMFs (like Darryl from the Walking Dead)
- Audio Drama (check out The Byron Chronicles by Eric Busby. Main character is a bit like the Doctor, only you wouldn't want to be his companion.)
- Cheesy storylines
- Racial profiling/ stereotypes
- Chit chat (most of the time. I don't know why... Don't judge me)
Do you ever feel like your mind's all over the place and you can't really form linear thoughts all the time? That's me. I can't help my Delirium.
I'm the type of person who stares at a blank page for hours and thinks instead of writes. I also walk over objects and lines in the pavement in a particular way, otherwise I get an uncomfortable feeling and have to do it again.
I'm weird and lazy, so I'm not much of a writer (yet). I'm Maori, a tad unsociable, I like music and don't have much friends. I am awkward as long as I'm awake and breathing. And I'm one of the baddest undercover bosses you will ever meet.
21 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff :3
Stop Summersberry ...
- New Zealand
- JoinedMay 24, 2014