I grew up surrounded by people who write. My sister even won the Writer's Digest Grand Prize one year for her short story. It's probably because of this that I've never had the confidence to try my hand at writing before...
Well, I'm trying it now.
It has been quite a wild ride since I joined Wattpad. At first, I really was just trying it out to see if I could write out this one story I had in my head. Since then, I've completely fallen in love with the writing process.
Currently in the Wattpad Paid Stories Program (Previously Wattpad Next) Starting from March 11, 2019
Watty's 2017 Shortlist
Promoted by AMC (October 2017)
Highest Ranking: #1 in Horror (1/19/2018)
Featured in Horror (8/21/2017)
Featured in "The Featured List" (11/20/2017)
WHEN ALL IS LOST:
Updating as I write it
SOME FACTS ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
1. My favorite color is blue. (It might seem irrelevant, but colors can say a lot about a person... I'm looking at you orange lovers).
2. I have a cat, but I have a crazy love for all animals.
3. I'm addicted to writing action and horror scenes - even if I don't have a book for them yet.
4. I binge romance novels every chance I get.
5. With 3 and 4 in mind, expect aspects of horror/action and romance in everything I write.
6. Writing has become a way for me to work out things that have happened in my life. In the last four years I've lost three family members (two under the age of 29) and story building has become my way of coping.
7. My writing is also my best-kept secret.
Sorry, but I'm currently unable to take reading or translation requests!
For Business Inquiries: NinaMarks7@gmail.com
- United States
- JoinedNovember 13, 2016