Dark-skinned black women are underrepresented in literature. I'm here to rectify that.
Call me Tempest. I am unapologetically black, an islander, a lover of video games, music and sleep. I began my writing journey on the 16th of December 2015. I've been Wattpading since 2014 but didn't have the courage to upload anything until 2017. I'd like to call myself an author, but I don't believe I'm quite there yet.
I am a lover of Fantasy, but I plan to venture into Paranormal and Sci-Fi in the near future. Feel free to browse my selection of stories. Or not, it's your life.
Interesting factoids about me:
- when I was 12, I wanted a prosthetic leg
- I studied constitutional law for four years, but I'm not a lawyer
- I studied Marine Science for three years but I'm not a Marine Scientist
- I used to work in a morgue
- I grew up on a farm
Magika Series (Fantasy)
*Magika (Complete | Wattys 2017 Shortlisted)
*The Wielder and The Source (Complete)
*The Power To Preserve (TBA)
*Swordmaster (Complete | Undergoing edits)
Necromancy In D Minor (Complete| Featured)
Mother (Ongoing | Updates Fridays)
Rise Above Series
* The Tides That Bind Us (Ongoing | Updates Tuesdays)
Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Maker 2
Two Steps From Hell
Find me on social media here:
/ \ ♥♥
- On an island somewhere.
- JoinedNovember 12, 2014