Heya! I am Ankita and I welcome you on my profile. I am someone who loves to make friends and is crazy about bollywood movies.
I am fond of reading and writing and maybe that is the reason that you are seeing my profile here. ;-)
If you ask what do I read then I would say that I can read anything and everything. :-D I like love stories, suspense, thrillers, vampires etc etc.. And there is a special place for poetry and shayri in my heart, though I am not good at writing it myself. (But I would love it if you read my work and tell me your opinion) :-P
And when I am telling you about my crazy reading skills, why not tell you about my favourite stories or poetry books on wattpad... So, some of my ultimate favourite books are:
1. Any book by @cchinu. I feel that he is a magician who sprinkles a bit of magic in each of his poems.
2. 'Ripples of Rhyme' by @AnAspiringSoul. It is a beautiful collection of poems.
3. 'Spilled Thoughts' and 'Microtales' by @ramchanduri. Wonderful books by a wonderful writer!
4. 'Melody' and 'Poetic Rants of Akram Sadiq' by @Most_Bay. These two books I can read any number of times, without getting tired.
5. 'Blabbering of my Mind' by @Krishnakumaribalaji. It is another beautiful collection of poems.
6. Any story written by @Nevereternity, another awesome writer.
7. Stories written by @SAKrishnan. She is just amazing!
8. Stories by @Ruechari. She is an amazing story-teller.
9. Poems written by @VioletEden. Get ready to get drenched in the rain of emotions. :D
- JoinedOctober 16, 2016