Chapter Eighteen - What Just Happened? - Mason POV

Walking out of the Posada Mansion I have no idea what just happen at all.

Nina is my daughter that I understood that part of the whole encounter and I am beyond Happy! I feel like a proud father of a gorgeous little girl who I finally find out she is my flesh and blood.

Now Malia and Alejandro there relationship baffles me! He was gay all this time! Did Alice know about this? They were friends when she started college and he graduating.

He seemed straight always around girls and a couple of men and I was amoung them and never noticed....I lost to a gay man now claiming to bisexual and Malia wants to be with him.

As I drove home the long way I got several pings of emails coming into my phone. Annoyed by the sound and switched the phone to silence. As I drove to my apartment building I could see from the cornor of my eye the scree light up, an incoming call. "what does anyone want now!"

Parking into my private sector of the underground garage I went straight to the elevator I want nothing to do with work today. Its only eleven in the morning and I just want it to be tomorrow now! Taking a deep breath I was about to look into the call and emails that are pending. When the elevator doors open. "Mr. Michealson did you get my emails? I called earlier to see where you were? The maid let me in by the way. "

I showed him my phone as I stepped out of the elevator. "Just about to look." i said as i unlocked my phone and opened the e-mail app and checked the emails first email was a report of the falsification of the divorce file and papers to Malia R Hale. My eyes widen there and then looked at the next forms about the other falsehood happening in my company by was suppose to be wife Elizabeth. I stood paralyze when I looked back at the first email.

"I'm not divorced to Malia?" a glimmer of hope came to me.

"Sir I wouldn't be to happy about that when the Mrs. is furious about the discovery." he pointed it out.

"She will change her mind." I told him as I walked away and went straight to the kitchen.

"How does she know?"

"I told her and Alejandro today after making the discoveries. Alejandro and I use to be in a relationship but your wife one day stole him while she was preganat and depressed won his heart." he said bitterly.

I just stared at him it made sense now. He left Posadas company because of Malia and came to mine to get away from them. Wait he's gay? What the heck is everyone doing hiding in a closet all this time!?

And as if my sister could read my mind..."MASON!!" I peek Out of the kitchen and see Alice the good sister.
"Did you know Alejandro was Gay all this time!?" I blurted out.

Her eyes widen. "Ummm yes I did know."she said looking guilty and yet adorable.

"why didn't you tell me! This would have avoided this problem!"

"first off it not my secret to tell and second he is my best friend I don't betray the people I love like you did." she snapped.

I frowned at her she defends him and not her own brother. "GET OUT!"

"I WILL YOUR TOO RUDE TO BE INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ANYWAYS!" and with that i knew i messed up. Covering my face as Alice turned around and marched off out of the kitchen  and straight to to elevator.

My life is messed up...............

____________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER
I don't have the brain to type.
Lost my aunt to cancer this pass week
and I'm still grieving the loss. D':