Twenty five things you probably didn't need to know about me:
1. Harry Potter is the foundation of my life.
2. I dislike scones.
3. I don't have a favorite color.
4. According to my best friend since 2nd grade, I've never had a filter.
5. I'm the oldest of seven siblings.
6. I want to be a novelist.
7. I have a really strong memory.
8. I'm highly sarcastic.
9. I am obsessed with brushing my teeth.
10. I play the piano.
11. I'm usually in the middle of reading five books at a time.
12. I love to travel.
13. I enjoy making people feel awkward.
14. I'm twenty-one and graduating college.
15. My homies and me be drinkin' butterbeer forties.
16. It's hard to embarrass me.
17. I have a mild peanut allergy.
18. I found out I was a wizard when I was eleven.
19. Je parle francais.
20. I should've been a cowboy.
21. I don't eat pig. In any way, shape or form.
22. I'm not ticklish.
23. I like to make cat noises.
24. You'll always hear the wrong part of my story.
25. You still don't even know the half of it.
- JoinedJuly 2, 2011
189 12 1
When the population crossed the twelve billion mark, a disease destroyed Earth's population and the world as...
213 13 1
So far this is only one poem that I wrote last year. It is very personal to me and I have been feeling that I...