Welcome to the NewlyWrittenBooks profile, where we celebrate new stories and all the amazingly talented new writers.
Join us for a fun-filled experience as we support your writing journey.
As we search for hidden gems under 5K reads, we've got quite a few things that may help you out!
Do you have a quote that you'd like to share with us? Then make sure to head over to our Share Your Story Quotes:
Have you read a rad story that deserves to be known to the world? Have a look at RAD: Review Any Day:
If you would like to have one of your stories featured in our reading lists, consider the following:
• Stories must have 5K reads or less.
• Pay attention to your grammar and spelling to make sure your story is understandable and accessible.
• Try to convey feeling and emotion in your story with ample depth and detail.
• Keep your content appropriate for all Wattpadders to enjoy.
• Provide complete story information as we like to showcase stories with clear descriptions, relevant tags, and inspired cover art.
• Stay positive and be kind as we respect writers who respect the Wattpad community and fans.
We are always on the lookout for new gems to be added to our reading list!
Think you have what it takes? Check out the criteria above, then head over to our Profile Guide to submit your story or you can also submit here-
Here's the reading list submission link:
- Weekly shoutouts are posted every Monday.
- WOW: Write on Wednesday weekly contests are posted on Wednesday.
- Share Your Story Quotes are posted every Friday.
Not all stories will be accepted. Any spam or advertisements on our message board will be removed.
- JoinedFebruary 28, 2019
newlywrittenbooks Jul 08, 2020 04:09PM
Hey everyone:)We are happy to post the fourteenth prompt of WOW: Write on Wednesday. https://www.wattpad.com/917198781-wow-write-on-wednesday-prompt-14Look forward to reading all your wonderful ent...View all Conversations