a simple mid-western 19-year-old girl who daydreams about young Mick Jagger, spends all her money on vintage Etsy trinkets, rereads the same books & ignores the growing pile beside her bed, and obsesses over a decade she never lived in.
here are a few of my favorite things (because I just know how interested you are!):
•books (in no particular order)•
1. Anthropology of an American Girl by Hilary Thayer Hamann
2. Men by Margaret Diehl
3. The Lights Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
5. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
6. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
7. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
8. The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
9. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
10. Idaho by Emily Ruskovich
•songs (what I'm feeling at the moment)•
1. Silver Springs by Fleetwood Mac
2. Daddy's Home by Shep and the Limelites
3. Flutter by Beau Diako
3. Always Forever by Cults
4. Adore You by Harry Styles
5. Waves by Miguel (Tame Impala remix)
don't be a stranger!
a note about Dead Flowers: as any writer that loves their work, I am constantly trying to make it better. while having it published as a Harry Styles AU on Wattpad, I am also ~attempting~ to write it as an actual story for publishing intents and purposes. I know there are a lot of inconsistencies between the beginning chapters and the later ones, but please feel free to comment where you notice an error! bear with me during this time of lazy, but sometimes successful editing!
- a moonlight mile down the road
- JoinedJune 15, 2013