Grow up, see the world, learn from it and learn how you know nothing of it.
- Being over 18, cause she's legal for almost everything ;)
- Romance, because she doesn't have any in her own life.
- Comedy, because her entire life is a joke.
- Action, because she constantly has the urge to punch the people around.
- BTS. Their music, their lyrics directly talk to a teenager, or an Young Adult. And it proves that music is an universal language. The dorky but hella hard working members never tell us to do anything. But just by working hard, having fun enjoying normal everyday things and loving themselves, they encourages us to do the same. Please check their music videos and funny interviews, run BTS episodes on YouTube <3 You'll definitely fall in love.
- Anime, because trying to find a nice guy in real life is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, while a thunderstorm is blowing right outside.
- Travelling, because who doesn't?
- Loves Islam, and is trying hard to be a good Muslim, but often failing miserably.
- is not homophobic, or a terrorist (although, I do get the urge to bomb some annoying classmates from time to time, but that's all on me, not on my religion) and has yet to wear a hijab or abaya, stop stereotyping Islam and Muslims, thank you very much.
- how every person she meets has a story she doesn't know about.
- The ridiculously huge amount of studies she has to cover as a Med student
- Cliche books with billionaires who even own private satellites.
- People who don't treasure themselves and their opinions well enough.
Loving yourself is a journey that never stops. Never do things that you don't want to or are forced into (unless it's your homework, because even I can't help you with that, buddy)
You are your own person and you should change for yourself and because you want to. Not because of someone else or in order to fit the requirements of something else. Remember that 🍀
- Eating Ice Creams in Bangladesh
- JoinedDecember 3, 2014