My name is Aditi and I like to write about leading ladies who speak their minds and guys who prefer heartfelt grins over shallow smirks. Oh, and all my stories are set in India, not because I have anything against characters from other cultures and countries, but because it's generally easier for me to write about familiar settings.
Listed below is a summary of my future Wikipedia page (naturally it's about sixty per cent accurate and has been edited by my eight-year-old sister)--
• History nerd (kind of, not really)
• Dumb desi
• Mahabharat junkie
Okay the last one was weird but it's still true. I possess a strange fondness for the Epic of Jaya.
When I'm not moaning and whining and bitching about the lack of my own, customized version of a Wattpad bad boy in my life, you'll find me French kissing a mango. Not in a sexy way like those models in fruit juice commercials but more like Mogli.
1) Bhabra (completed) - Romance/General Fiction.
2) Crossing the i's and Dotting the t's (completed) - Teen Fiction/Coming of Age.
3) The Wandering Owl (ongoing; sporadic updates) - Non Fiction.
4) Little Things (slow updates) - Poetry.
5) Roasted and Served: A Review Shop (ON HOLD).
- JoinedOctober 11, 2016