I will be unpublishing my remaining works before the end of January 2022. If you're here after that and wondering what happened, I simply grew out of it. I appreciate the love this community has given my works over the years. But there was many many things teen me didn't know or understand about life - that is all reflected in my works. After a lot of thinking I have decided that I no longer feel comfortable having these works on the Internet.
Again, thank you all for your continued support through the years. It has meant the world to me. I can't begin to explain to you how important Wattpad was to me as a teen, who generally always felt out of place. This community was there for me in my darkest moments, putting a smile on my face. But after all this time, I think its time to let my POTO fanfictions go.
Please leave me a message if you want to get in touch with me or talk to me about books!
♡ ♡ ♡
• all of my works are, currently, first drafts.
• they may be filled with grammar mistakes and cheesy moments but I love them.
• I wrote some of these when I was about 12/13, so naturally they aren't as good as I would like them to be, but currently I don't have the time to go over them.
• my books are my books. Not yours. Do not copy them. I will get you. It takes me ages to write these books and hours to think up the lines.
• constructive criticism and fun comments are always welcome.
• I try and reply as much as possible to comments but there is quite a few and I have a very crowded life. Therefore, I am sorry if I do not reply.
- JoinedMarch 24, 2012