Why are you writing Broken Glasses when you have TGGBB?
- I wrote TGGBB when I was 13. Now that I'm 20, I want to write and publish a book with my current writing ability.
- I want to publish a book so I'll make BG a paid story so TGGBB can be free for everyone. I'm not earning money for any of my work in Wattpad.
- BG is a stand-alone book and will have a different plot than TGGBB
- BG will cover more topics on social justice and mental health issues.
- BG will have more character development and ship scenes than TGGBB (yay!)
Ways to support: https://t.co/j3d5FEY7sM
@JordanLynde "Support Black Authors" Reading List: https://www.wattpad.com/list/910307782-support-black-authors
⚜ Suicide Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
⚜ HelpChat Line: https://www.stompoutbullying.org/get-help/helpchat-line
⚜ Cyberbullying: https://www.cybersmile.org/advice-help
Just a cube that can write, even though cubes don't have hands...
You can call me Rubix unless you want to call me 89201, then I'm cool with that too.
I'm studying Civil Engineering at UC Berkeley.
And yes, I can solve a Rubik's Cube.
I don't do book collaborations or cover requests (I use Canva), nor am I a place to advertise. I'm no longer accepting any requests for translations. You're allowed to make fan fiction, trailers, and fan art of my work as long as you credit me and share it with me. If you see someone copying my stories without crediting me, please report it.
I value all of my followers. Each read. Each comment. Each vote. Thank you.
Support me at...
⚜ Kofi: https://ko-fi.com/rubix
Stalk me at...
⚜ Broken Glasses
⚜ TGGBB1: The Good, The Bad, and the Bullied
⚜ TGGBB2: The Good, The Bad, and the Bystander
⚜ Three of a Kind
⚜ Wattys 2015 Talk of the Town Award
⚜ Second place for Story of 2015
- I Have No Idea
- JoinedDecember 28, 2012