Ways to support: https://t.co/j3d5FEY7sM
Fun Fact: You can't be a bigot and read TGGBB. It's so ironic it's funny.
⚜ Suicide Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
⚜ HelpChat Line: https://www.stompoutbullying.org/get-help/helpchat-line
Just a cube that can write, even though cubes don't have hands...
You can call me Rubix unless you want to call me 89201, then I'm cool with that too.
I'm studying Civil Engineering at UC Berkeley.
And yes, I can solve a Rubik's Cube.
I don't do book collaborations or cover requests nor am I a place to advertise. I'm no longer accepting any requests for translations. You're allowed to make fan fiction, trailers, and fan art of my work as long as you credit me. If you see someone copying my stories without credit, please report it.
I value all of my followers. Each read. Each comment. Each vote. Thank you.
⚜ TGGBB Merch: http://RubixCube89201.redbubble.com
⚜ Kofi: https://ko-fi.com/rubix
⚜ Discord: https://discord.gg/XhD4XH3
⚜ Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rubixcube89201
⚜ Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/fi87qyrki3drhhinbm2zieuwk?si=9beJ0-j9Qr22Dfm0xvTv5w
⚜ Broken Glasses
⚜ TGGBB 1&2
⚜ Three of a Kind
⚜ Wattys 2015 Talk of the Town Award
⚜ 2nd Place for Story of 2015
Why are you writing Broken Glasses when you have TGGBB?
- I wrote TGGBB when I was 13. Now that I'm 20, I want to publish a book with my current writing ability.
- I want to publish a book so I'll make BG a paid story so TGGBB can be free for everyone. I'm not earning money for any of my work.
- BG is a stand-alone book and will have a different plot than TGGBB
- BG will cover more topics on social justice and mental health issues.
- BG will have more character development and ship scenes than TGGBB (yay!)
I recommend reading TGGBB first and then BG!
- Inside a Book
- JoinedDecember 28, 2012