Louisiana to Georgia, USA
I've been writing as long as I've been able to hold a crayon. I'm new to writing the horror and sci-fi genres, but I'm excited to learn and explore them more.
1. Whodunit [Completed] - Watty's 2020 Horror Winner about 6 (sort-of) friends + a few more characters coming together for a night of Mardi Gras fun in New Orleans only to be hunted by a psycho, supernatural killer in a jester mask.
2. Wake Me Up Before You Go [under construction] - Nostalgic sci-fi about seventeen-year-old genius, Jada, who not only discovers that she likes girls as much as boys but also discovers time travel. When her idol dies a sudden death and she suffers more tragedy, she travels back to the 80's to stop her parents from meeting. There she runs into a familiar face who teaches her to live in the present.
*Playlist for this story listed below. A lot of 80's and throwback goodies of all genres!*
3. Radio Ga Ga [coming soon] - Sequel to Wake Me Up Before You Go
4. Break Up Break Down [completed] - collaboration with Maybelline to raise mental health awareness and to discuss the importance of having support from others
5. Not Our Ancestors [coming soon] - a horror in the vein of Get Out, Ready or Not, You're Next, and The Hunt
Drop a comment any time. We can discuss whatever comes to mind :)
#blackauthorsmatter #blackwritersmatter #celebrateblackauthors
Twitter - @rs_traylor
IG - @rstraylor
- Atlanta, GA
- JoinedSeptember 26, 2016