- My favorite animal is a Koala (surprise)
- My favorite color is blue (neon, aquamarine, sapphire, teal)
- I can be pretty weird sometimes
- I LOVE hanging out with my friends (I love my friends)
- I have had more success writing poetry than short stories
- I love stories that are engaging and really let your imagination soar
- I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ my savior and I hope that my life is evidence of this
- I do my best to avoid using (in writing and in life) cuss words and stories of mature themes however I may reference certain addictions or struggles people have (in my writings) but I shall do my best to keep it "kid friendly".
- I hope to increase my writing skills and let my imagination grow by reading many stories here
- I like mangos :3
- In God's Arms
- JoinedMay 19, 2015
24 0 5
This is a book for my more serious poems. Some will be long. Some short. Lemme know what you guys think!
The Art of Haiku
341 57 19
Haiku is defined by Merriam Webster as: an unrhymed verse form of Japanese origin having three lines containi...
393 40 13
This is a book of some of my favorite quotes from songs lyrics, bands, writers, books and some other sources...