This weird little flower has a vivid imagination.
Hello readers and fellow authors!
Genres I write in: Urban Fantasy, Fantasy, Paranormal, Vampires...
Unfortunately, English isn't my first language so you'll probably encounter some mistakes if you read my stories.
Critiques and feedback are welcome :)
As the Lord finds the Lady:
-a dark vampire romance
-featured on Newly Written Books profile
-short hiatus because of work)
*1st place winner in Fantasy (The Ace Awards 2020)
*1st place winner in Vampire (The Legendary Awards)
*2nd place winner in Vampire/Werewolf (Creativity Awards 2019)
The Crime in Callahan's Morrow:
- featured on WattpadVampires profile
- work in progress
- has 16 chapters for now; the next chapter update will probably come out next year
- went through revisions that are published as of Feb 2019
- awards participation:
*1st place winner in Mystery/Thriller (Punk Rock Awards 2019)
*3rd place winner in Paranormal (The Chaos Awards 7)
*2nd place winner in Supernatural (The Coffee & Cake Awards 2019)
*3rd place winner in Horror/Paranormal (The 2019 Talent Awards)
2nd place winner in Vampire (Frozen Icy Award)
old version (without revisions):
* 2nd place in Vampires, Werewolves And Other Mythical Creatures (The Concinnity Awards)
* 3rd place in Paranormal (The Prism Awards)
* 2nd place in Paranormal (Fallen Angel Awards 2018)
* 3rd place in Vampire/Werewolf (Winter Rose Award 2018)
If you like urban fantasy, give it a try and let me know what you think. Feedback is always appreciated :D
- Callahan's Morrow
- JoinedOctober 19, 2015
MeredithAll 13 hours ago
Another awards with spots open to apply, check it out: https://www.wattpad.com/story/224786941-bridge-to-fantasy-awardsView all Conversations