I'm a melophile and lazy nature lover. I'm never a bad guy, nor a good one neither. Music gives colour to my life while written words speak of it.
I'm often the weird and quirky head but not a psychopath. I am An emotional creature but mostly smiling.
Fun Facts About me:
1. I like love songs, but it doesn't mean that I'm into romance novels. Well, it depends on what kind of twists that may capture my heart you can put on it. Who knows? I might try to write one whenever I get to it.
2. I am out of this world most of the time, probably flying around that another world I created in my restless mind. Most likely, I'm having chitchats with sorcerers or mythical creatures like Dragon, Phoenix, Pegasus, Unicorn, Elf, Ayakashi, Raindeer, and other talking animals out there.
3. I'm a bit of a sadistic person towards my characters, but I won't hurt them if it's not necessary. After all, I love each of them with all my heart.
4. I do read dark novels. However, if there are some heavy elements such as torturing, human cannibalism, graphic sexual assault, or anything related to these that humans perform towards other humans, I will scurry and hide under my blanket. If ever I see them, they won't let me live in peace and sleep soundly.
5. I love every animal that is under dogs family, or the (Canines). Wolves, Foxes, Coyotes, and of course, those sweet loyal domestic dogs; they are all adorable for me. The same thing goes with sheep, horses, ostriches, bunnies, deers, dolphins and calm whales.
6. I'm ranidaphobic. I don't know why, but even just the thought of toads and frogs would freak me out.
7. Aside from music, one of my great source of energy is food, especially the salty ones and some sweets.
Alright, I think that's all enough for now. If you agree with my own preferences, you're always welcome to be a friend. If not, it's fine, as long as you love peace, joy and love.
Do you dream of riding on some wild animals like me? Well, welcome to this world of mine!
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, In A World Of My Own
- JoinedAugust 27, 2018