"It's not the world holds for you, it's what you bring to it." - Anne Shirley
Hello there, and welcome to my profile! So glad to see you stumble along!
**My favourite books**
- Anne of Green Gables (a great classic)
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Hunger Games trilogy
- Harry Potter series
**More about me**
- Slowly falling into the world of theatre and musicals (Anastasia and Dear Evan Hansen right now, but the list will get bigger).
- Loves swimming
- Loves music and playing the piano
- Loves reading (including works on Wattpad, so much potential out there)
- Loves all racket sports (I can play them all pretty decently)
- And lastly, loves writing!!!
- Lifemates and Kindred Spirits (where's the Anne fandom at) [Completed]
- The End of Everything (A short story based on grief) [Completed]
- Vanished (My ONC entry 2020, please check it out! Would love some feedback!) [Ongoing]
**My friends (irl)**
- @Sn0werzzz my partner in crime in all situations and one of the craziest people I know. Love yaaa
- @5sos-is-my-valentine Ahh my fangirl friend. What can I say about her except she's got a wicked sense of humour and a great amount of brain cells.
- @malavikap2006 Ah, I have no idea where to start with this girl, crazy as anything. My second partner in crime
- @FadeIntoShadow My amazingly talented friend who loves drawing, such an inspiration. Miss you
For now, I don't accept reading requests. However, I'll let you know when I do accept them.
Remember you are special and you are wanted by someone. You are beautiful and unique in your own way and if you haven't been found yet, soon you will be. It's not what the world holds for you, it's what you bring to it. Remember that.
"Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people"
- In bed
- JoinedJanuary 30, 2019