I do not take read requests.
"We stopped believing in monsters under the bed, when we realized they were inside us..."
A few facts about yours truly:
- I was born and raised in Ireland, though I have some Italian roots.
- I'm 27 years old.
- I love psychology and love to write about dark minded characters. Though I in NO way condone their actions, I find it fascinating to write from their perspectives and figure out what makes them tick.
- I watch too many documentaries on psychopaths.
- I'm the shyest, most anxious person one could meet. My sincerest apologies in advance for that.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with my phone.
- I love thrillers and horrors.
The following people are amazing and need to be recognized as such.
@AliceinChains182 - An amazing, brilliant, and truly beautiful person inside and out. I met her online close to four years ago and she's my sister in everything but blood. I wouldn't be who I am without her. Christany, if you ever read this, I love you. So much <33
@AriaKingston - She's my best friend, and I see her like a sister, too. We talk every day and she never fails to cheer me up after a bad day. She's so smart, funny and an amazing writer. She's one of the best people I know and I'm so glad that I met her. I love her so very much. <33
Letters to a Flower - Updates do come, but they are quite slow.
I can also be lazy, and I struggle with finding the muse and motivation to write at times.
However, you can always be assured that this story /will/ be updated. I am determined to finish this.
- JoinedFebruary 8, 2013