WELCOME TO ComeAndSitWithUs!
Everyone is different and unique. If you're looking for a place where everyone is welcome, you found it!
If you want to know more about a certain type of disability, illness or disorder, have a story you'd like to share, or even want to read about characters in these situations you've come to the right place!
Check our Profile Guide for information relevant to ComeAndSitWithUs.
If you would like to have one of your completed stories featured in our reading lists, consider the following:
• Pay attention to your grammar and spelling to make sure your story is understandable and accessible.
• Try to convey feeling and emotion in your story with ample depth and detail.
• Keep your content appropriate for all Wattpadders to enjoy.
• Provide complete story information as we like to showcase stories with clear descriptions, relevant tags, and inspired cover art.
• Stay positive and be kind as we respect writers who respect the Wattpad community and fans.
If you're happy that your story satisfies all of the above, please submit your story to us via the following Submission Form.
Please be aware we are unable to accept all submissions.
While you're here, why not check out all of the awesome profiles run and managed by the Ambassadors by clicking this image?
And for those of you for whom English isn't your first language, the Ambassadors manage countless profiles in a number of other languages, too!
- JoinedJune 23, 2019