Okay, here goes nothing:
My first book I ever REALLY read was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (yes, I am quite aware of my half-assed counting skills, thank you very much.) That is basically where my undying passion for reading and writing ignited. From there on out I quested to read all of the Harry Potter books (something I unfortunately accomplished a few years back, now I am irrevocably stuck without Hogwarts. Still counting on my acceptance letter to show up. Fingers crossed.).
My favourite book in the WHOLE universe is Fishbowl by Sarah Mlynowski. I love that book to bits. If you haven't read it, PLEASE do. Do yourself the favor. It's truly a work of art. To this day Sarah and her book remain my sole heroes. You rule Sarah, and don't you stop!
I'm still in High school (17 years of age) and I spend my off time playing games on my trusty old PC, playing and learning songs on piano, reading anything that looks interesting, and writing.
Some of my favourite series include:
- Inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini
- TrueBlood by Charlaine Harris
- Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine
- Lorien Legacies by James Frey and Jobie Hughes (aka Pittacus Lore)
- The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
and last but not least:
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
I also feel the need to share a few of my favourite novels:
- Fishbowl by Sarah Mlynowski (READ THIS BOOK!!)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking-Glas by Lewis Carroll (aka Charles Lutwidge Dodgson)
- Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride (READ THIS TOO!!)
- The Foundation by Colin Andrews
Please do yourself a solid and read EVERY, SINGLE one of these books. I realise my taste in reading material might be a bit juvenile, and I apologize for breaking any false illusions you might have conjured of me.
- JoinedJanuary 30, 2014