Select All
  • Vampiric Return // Tomarry Fanfiction
    375K 12.4K 22

    After 25 years in the Immortal World, Harry returns to his fifth year at Hogwarts a different person. A different species altogether. Realising that his new vampire status would render him without any rights or allies, Harry decides he should scope out the other side. The Dark side. Harry visits Voldemort, who is in...

  • You Were There For Me Through Gifts
    383K 13K 22

    Harrison Potter is the third child of the Potter's. And he's neglected by family and mostly everyone throughout his life (Not the usual abusive story). He thrives to be best and sometimes wishes someone to be with him. In his childhood he sets aside gift to someone in the world who feels alone like him and it disapp...

  • Team Horcrux: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    401K 14.5K 20

    AU: Harry never destroyed the diary horcrux in the Chamber of Secrets. So bright flames burned in our hearts that we found each other in the dark. The worst feeling in the world is when you both know you love each other, but you still can't be seen together. He is my secret, my beautiful little secret. Harry has a sec...

    Completed
  • The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings Imagines {COMPLETED}
    320K 6.7K 53

    From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have been to and from Wattpad for so long. Please continue to show these imagines some love as I prepare to give them a makeover with a bunch of editing. I hope you love them as much as I did as a 15 year old. I'm ol...

    Completed
  • Gifted
    361K 10.9K 12

    Harry Potter was manipulated from the time he was born. Friends who're not really friends, a mentor who wanted more than was meant for him. His lineage taken from him, freedom bound by his so-called family. He's used to it, resigned to his fate but this last betrayal will show them who he really is. Tired of hiding be...

    Completed   Mature
  • Private lessons at the back of the class- Snarry fanfiction (boyxboy)(ENG)
    142K 2.6K 9

    ~After winning the triwizard competition Harry was thrown out by his adoptive parents and was forced to live full time at Hogwarts with a very special teacher taking care of him.~ I do not own the picture I used as a book cover for this fic, all rights go to "little my" the creator I also do not own Harry Potter or a...

  • Soul Mates
    70.7K 2.2K 4

    Harry discovers he has a soul mate- but its not exactly who he wants it to be. HARRYMORT

  • Harrypotterxtomriddle
    21.5K 497 1

    This is my first fan fic so don't hate. This about Harry coming into inheritance and finding out lord Voldemort is his mate. Dumbledore bash. Harry/animigus .

  • House of the Snakes
    40.4K 1.4K 3

    What if Harry shook the hand of the younger Malfoy that first night before the sorting? How would everything play out if Harry - the boy who lived- was sort into Slytherin? Slytherin Harry! Dark Harry! Smart Harry! Gryffindor bashing! Light bashing! Harry&Tom Riddle pairing. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the cha...

  • A Dark Love
    45.4K 1.3K 4

    Harry and Voldemort are enemies right? Deadliest nemesis's filled with passionate hatred for each other? Yet with so much between them, who's to say what really happens when these two are alone. Taking place in Harry's seventh year at Hogwarts, this epic story explores the fine line between love and hate and the compl...

  • Dark is Light (Tomarry) ON HOLD
    172K 4.2K 18

    The light betrayed Harry, that's why Harry will be up for revenge especially to Albus. He founds out that his true family, was his so called "enemy". Tom Marvolo Riddle told him the truth and that Albus had obliviated him. All characters belongs to J.K. Rowling

  • [EDITING] •Mon Amant Lié || Tomarry•
    127K 4K 15

    In a world where you are born with your soulmates name engraved in your wrist; Nicolas Flamel hatches a plan to find Tom Riddle's soulmate and save the Wizarding World from Lord Voldemort and Albus Dumbledore. Published: 5/23/2017 Completed: NA Dedicated to MidnightNinja27 •TheAmazingCory•

  • {On Hiatus} Under the Sea: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    41.7K 1.5K 5

    AU: the Little Mermaid A merman found a swimming girl, picked her for his own, pressed his body to hers, laughed; and plunged down, forgetting that even love can drown. I can't fall in love with this sky, if I know nothing about the ocean. The same way I can't fall in love with your skin, if I know nothing of your sou...

  • The King and His Queen
    404K 11.5K 25

    What if Harry's greatest enemy was his only escape? When the dark lord contacts harry during his sixth year summer, how will this end?

    Mature
  • The Locket ~ Finished
    985K 28.3K 28

    Harry Potter's uncle went too far. A brutal beating left the boy mute. What will happen when Harry finds a suspicious looking locket and a blank diary in his trunk? Warning, mild cursing and eventual gore. By the way, sometimes I'll upload a chapter, but then take it back down. Sorry, I always forget to edit or add an...

    Completed
  • A King's Queen: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    1.4M 40.4K 31

    AU: You are born with your soulmate's name on your wrist. You may be King, but watch the Queen conquer. Hadrian was fearless and crazier than him. He was his Queen and Merlin help anybody who disrespected his Queen. When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. The prese...

    Completed
  • You Found Me: A Tom Riddle × Harry Potter/ Dramione Fanfiction (WATTYS 2017)
    40.8K 1.2K 9

    In the summer of 1983, Bellatrix Snape nee Lestrange gave birth to twins. The boy, Thomas "Tom" Tobias Snape. The girl, Ariana "Aria" Evelyn Snape. The proud parents welcome their children into the world, as happy as ever. Until one month later... Find out what happens in You Found Me I own nothing but the plot and th...

    Mature
  • RIPPED- Tom x Harry fanfiction
    142K 5.1K 20

    Harry Potter is abused by his Uncle as a child. When he goes to Hogwarts, he meets someone unusual and is oddly attracted to him. ____ Warning Homosexualness! Evil stuff! Abuse! Rape!

    Mature
  • A heated end to the war
    81.1K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • A Flaw in the Plan
    39.5K 1.3K 1

    After seeing Snape's final memory, Harry realizes that Dumbledore planned for The Boy Who Lived to die all along. But Harry has a much better idea... By: Paimpont

    Completed   Mature
  • How to Prevent a War
    763K 32.1K 49

    After Voldemort's return in his fourth year, Harry looks desperately for a way to stop the Dark Lord once and for all. With the help of his closest friends and his Godfather, he travels back in time to prevent Tom Riddle from ever becoming Voldemort. Things get complicated when Riddle starts showing an interest in Har...

  • True Snakes.
    1.5M 37.9K 38

    Harry Potter had been lied to all his life. It turns out that he is not the son of Lily and James Potter, but the lost/stolen son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. When Harry finds this out he will learn that there are more truths that has not been told to him, and when he figures it out he will join his family, where h...

    Completed
  • Death is but the Next Great Adventure
    1.4M 60.2K 61

    What if that night in Godric's Hollow went differently? What if Harry did die? What if Death stepped in and made a deal with the Savior of the Wizarding World? How different would Harry's life be after that deal? (Or, Harry makes a deal with Death and in exchange gains something Voldemort has fought his entire life fo...

    Mature
  • The King and His Queen ~ Finished
    785K 22K 30

    What if Harry was tired of being a pawn? What if someone was willing to rid him of the pain? What if that someone was his sworn enemy? Harry Potter/Tom Riddle Every chapter has around 1,000 words, I publish chapters randomly, so don't expect a schedule. Finished, 40,964 words long. (Yes, I actually counted.)

    Completed   Mature