Select All
  • A Dark Love
    45.4K 1.3K 4

    Harry and Voldemort are enemies right? Deadliest nemesis's filled with passionate hatred for each other? Yet with so much between them, who's to say what really happens when these two are alone. Taking place in Harry's seventh year at Hogwarts, this epic story explores the fine line between love and hate and the compl...

  • Broken and Never the Same
    978K 31.7K 63

    Harry Potter was perfect in the eyes of the Wizarding World. Harry Potter was the Golden Boy. Harry Potter could do no wrong. Harry Potter always won. Harry Potter was the epitome of light. Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter; he was always the center of attention. But what the Wizard...

    Mature
  • The King and His Queen ~ Finished
    786K 22K 30

    What if Harry was tired of being a pawn? What if someone was willing to rid him of the pain? What if that someone was his sworn enemy? Harry Potter/Tom Riddle Every chapter has around 1,000 words, I publish chapters randomly, so don't expect a schedule. Finished, 40,964 words long. (Yes, I actually counted.)

    Completed   Mature
  • RIPPED- Tom x Harry fanfiction
    142K 5.1K 20

    Harry Potter is abused by his Uncle as a child. When he goes to Hogwarts, he meets someone unusual and is oddly attracted to him. ____ Warning Homosexualness! Evil stuff! Abuse! Rape!

    Mature
  • How to Prevent a War
    764K 32.1K 49

    After Voldemort's return in his fourth year, Harry looks desperately for a way to stop the Dark Lord once and for all. With the help of his closest friends and his Godfather, he travels back in time to prevent Tom Riddle from ever becoming Voldemort. Things get complicated when Riddle starts showing an interest in Har...

  • Together, Or Not At All: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    1.8M 66.8K 74

    AU: Tom and Harry are in Wool's Orphanage at the same time. History may hate us, but they'll never forget our names. How wonderful; how strange. To be loved by something that hates all else. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control. You are...

    Completed
  • Harrypotterxtomriddle
    21.5K 497 1

    This is my first fan fic so don't hate. This about Harry coming into inheritance and finding out lord Voldemort is his mate. Dumbledore bash. Harry/animigus .

  • House of the Snakes
    40.4K 1.4K 3

    What if Harry shook the hand of the younger Malfoy that first night before the sorting? How would everything play out if Harry - the boy who lived- was sort into Slytherin? Slytherin Harry! Dark Harry! Smart Harry! Gryffindor bashing! Light bashing! Harry&Tom Riddle pairing. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the cha...

  • Soul Mates
    70.7K 2.2K 4

    Harry discovers he has a soul mate- but its not exactly who he wants it to be. HARRYMORT

  • Gifted
    361K 10.9K 12

    Harry Potter was manipulated from the time he was born. Friends who're not really friends, a mentor who wanted more than was meant for him. His lineage taken from him, freedom bound by his so-called family. He's used to it, resigned to his fate but this last betrayal will show them who he really is. Tired of hiding be...

    Completed   Mature
  • Beautifully Broken(Tomarry)
    59.7K 1.5K 1

    Many things have happened to Harry, he endured because it was what he had to do to keep the ones he cared about safe. But when he finds out that Sirius' death was not how it seems, everything becomes too much and his mind snaps. Consumed with hatred, he goes to the place where he feels drawn and shows the world why he...

    Completed   Mature
  • A Flaw in the Plan
    39.6K 1.3K 1

    After seeing Snape's final memory, Harry realizes that Dumbledore planned for The Boy Who Lived to die all along. But Harry has a much better idea... By: Paimpont

    Completed   Mature
  • True Snakes.
    1.5M 37.9K 38

    Harry Potter had been lied to all his life. It turns out that he is not the son of Lily and James Potter, but the lost/stolen son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. When Harry finds this out he will learn that there are more truths that has not been told to him, and when he figures it out he will join his family, where h...

    Completed
  • You Complete Me
    286K 7.9K 15

    Harry has had enough, no longer can he pretend to be the good little Gryffindor or the Savior of the Wizarding World. Those he counted has friends and family stabbed him in the back. Harry decides it is time to take his revenge on those that hurt him with his new found family and possibly his soulmate. Fandom: Harry P...

    Mature
  • Darkness Over Light
    113K 2.3K 26

    Harry Potter the-boy-who-live WRONG!! Silvester Riddle son of Tom Riddle Will he suceed in dedending his father or will the so called light will manipulate to hate his own father and self. Book 1 out of 3 {SECOND BOOK IS OUT!} I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER AND ITS CHARACTERS J.K ROWLING DOES! I ALSO DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE C...

    Completed
  • Riddle - [Tom x Harry]
    1.2K 69 1

    Tom Riddle gets sent 54 years into the future before the beginning of his rise to power, corrupting the destiny of a boy named Harry Potter. When Tom shows up all ruffled and confused, he depends on Harry for support. Will Harry kill him before he starts to remember who he is, or will something keep him from doing so?

  • Harry White And The Seven Weasleys
    8.5K 255 3

    Harry was a young prince... who worked for his evil family like a slave. He wanted change but didn't see it happening. Until when he was saw by a man named tom riddle. Than Harry's life has turned from its horrible situation. But is it for better or worse? Will he get Tom to love him? Can he fight his ghastly uncle f...

  • Beyond Time
    241K 10.1K 20

    Post war Harry finds himself devoid of any goal. To know what he should do now he goes to room of requirement and through vanishing cabinet he descends to past. de-aged and lost Harry finds himself in front Wool's Orphanage in the summer of 1941. That is why its said think what you ask for. you might get exactly that.

  • A heated end to the war
    81.1K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • A King's Queen: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    1.4M 40.5K 31

    AU: You are born with your soulmate's name on your wrist. You may be King, but watch the Queen conquer. Hadrian was fearless and crazier than him. He was his Queen and Merlin help anybody who disrespected his Queen. When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. The prese...

    Completed
  • The essence of red poppies
    72.7K 2.9K 8

  • harry potter x tom riddle one shot
    1.5K 45 1

    I don't think that I've ever written this couple... I mean I myself am a complete and utter potterhead but... let me know if you find it interesting down in the comment section;) [M rated, if that] [Boy x Boy] if you don't like that then why are you here?

    Completed
  • My Little Horcrux
    110K 2.7K 5

    Voldemort has finally done it. He's captured Harry Potter. When at last second, Voldemort decided to spare Harrys life, what will the Dark Lord have in store for the boy who lived? Will Harry continue to be a light of hope or a path of darkness?

  • The Strength of a Bond
    133K 3.9K 8

    Harry goes through his inheritance on his birthday one night at the Dursley's. Unfortunately, the Dursley's decided they had enough of him and decided to end it. Harry was on the verge of death,but his knight in black robes*cough cough*Tom*cough cough* saved him. Harry isn't who everybody thinks he is.Harry isn't even...

    Mature
  • In Your Dreams: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    1.9M 57.7K 39

    AU: You can talk to your soulmate in your dreams. If you can love me only in my dreams, let me sleep forever. You are my soulmate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true. From now on until the end of time I gave my heart and soul to you. I don't know how it is you are so familiar to me or why it feels less like I'm...

    Completed
  • The King and Queen of Hearts: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    294K 10K 13

    AU: Wonderland. Be careful when playing cards, especially when your opponent has a Queen. You may be King, but watch the Queen conquer. For painting my roses white someone will lose their head. They say the King of Hearts is heartless, and it's true. Mostly, anyways, he cares for no one at all, no one except his belov...

    Completed
  • Hogwarts Ships (One- Shots)
    3.4K 69 6

    Ever wish our queen aka JK Rowling had touched on the real, truly beautiful ships? Do feel love affairs of Voldemort and Harry, for example, are vastly uncharted? Then, this is the perfect book for shipperz like you. We will bring beauty back into this world through our beautiful one- shots that document REAL love.

  • His Horcrux
    90.6K 2.4K 4

    Voldemort discovered that he has another Horcrux

  • The New End (Fem!Harry Potter x Tom Riddle)
    283K 6.8K 19

    With the help from Death itself Harry went back in time to stop Voldemort. But what he didnt realized that Death had more ulterior motive. It not only send him back in time but also turned him into a seventeen years old teenage girl. With a female body in raging hormones and an incredibly handsome teenage Dark Lord, h...

    Mature
  • Kitty Harry/Tom Riddle
    16.4K 154 1

    NOT MY STORY!!!