Select All
  • Awakened (manxman)**Halloween Story
    1.3M 66.4K 23

    Betrayed, beaten, and left for dead, Seth Forsyth truly believed he was going to die like an abandoned animal in the old mill hidden deep in the forest surrounding his University. Through a fog of almost unbearable pain and the metallic tang of his own blood drifting around him, he prayed for something, anything to ei...

    Completed   Mature
  • A betrayal of a different type
    553K 14.8K 32

    Harry Potter the abused golden boy whom the hat saw cunningness and bravery in.Cunning he had to be to survive ,but where did that go once he entered the wizarding world?Join Harry Potter as he discovers the truth..... # HIGHEST # No.1 in potter# Warning: Canon till ootp with a few changes Harry Potter does not...

  • A heated end to the war
    81.1K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • Becoming Alpha
    141K 5K 17

    A single difference changed Harry Potter in his life in the majestic castle of Hogwarts. Collecting friends from all four houses, he starts his journey to become the alpha. ON HAITUS!!!

  • Silently Falling
    44.1M 1.8M 50

    Highest ranking: #1 in Teen Fiction -- "Sunshine, what guy do you know has a weird fetish with sign language?" She's the aftermath of a high school party nightmare. Tragedy robbed her of her innocence and stole her voice before she had the chance to speak out. The court called her a liar, and the guilty was set free...

    Completed
  • She's With Me (Book 1, the With Me series)
    143M 5.2M 91

    She's With Me is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. Amelia Collins is in witness protection, starting at a new school in a small town. But when she becomes involved with the most infamous guy at school, she's reminded that she...

    Completed
  • The Good Girl's Bad Boys [Book One of TGGBB Series] (Completed, Editing)
    94.9M 3.4M 85

    If you're judging this book by its cover and title, you're already proving the point this story wants to make. Try to move past this satirical obstacle in front of you. This is a story about bullying, and like the hundreds of other books on the topic, it will show you the harsh reality of being discriminated, belittle...

  • Chasing Red
    261M 3.9M 72

    It started on Wattpad but now is EVERYWHERE! with a published book, a captivating Webcomic on WEBTOON, and an upcoming film adaptation by Wattpad WEBTOON studios in Partnership with Stampede. Read, scroll, or watch - Enjoy this romance in any way you like. Stay tuned for film release updates! Basketball star Caleb Loc...

    Completed
  • The Hoodie Girl
    81.5M 3M 94

    Wren Martin is socially awkward. She blocks off herself to the world, hiding behind her favorite hoodie. All she wants to do is keep a low profile, and graduate well enough to qualify for a college scholarship. But then a babysitting job leads her to cross paths with Asher Reed, Eastview Highʼs notorious athlete. Whe...

    Completed
  • The Girl He Never Noticed
    226M 6.9M 93

    When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in love again? ****** When Jade Collins goes to work for billionaire bad boy Eros Petrakis, all she thinks...

    Completed
  • Brendon.⚣Brallon✔️
    159K 7.4K 59

    "I swear to god, I will throw my fucking shoe at you if you don't shut up!" Brendon is a curious little hybrid who takes a particular shine to Dallon. Dallon is honestly just trying to have a normal life. Until Brendon comes along and fucks that up. [Brallon] All rights reserved 2016-2018®CockyLilo You steal my story...

    Completed
  • Royal Alpha Jaxon ✔️
    17.9M 542K 36

    *Mature Content* (First installment of the Trial Series) *English Version* Juliette Kerson does not want to fall for the Alpha Kings scheme of luring in Wolves, forcing them to compete for a place in his pack by attending the Thirty Day Trial. She wants freedom, not discipline. But this year, she is nominated to comp...

    Completed
  • The Alpha's Princess. The Devil's Daughter.
    24 0 1

    Kaylum, or rather Kayla, is one of the Devil's youngest children. With five older brothers and an older sister, and being the youngest, you get a little entitled. Especially when one of your aunts spoil you to no end. Find out what happens when Kayla goes topside and meets an Alpha. ^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^...

  • You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungkook fanfic)
    4.8M 124K 98

    Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her father became a reckless drunkard. In times like these, she wished she had an older brother to lean on. A brother she never had. Or did she? Fate tests her as another disaster meets her way. Will her bestfriend...

    Completed
  • CLASSY [boyxboy]
    32.3K 642 18

    [Book 1] Adam Singer is a chicken-hearted, closeted son of a ruthless criminal. When the FBI approaches Adam with a preposition of being a snitch to save his own life, he takes the deal, trying to keep his lifestyle from his family. But what happens when the person closest to him gets murdered and the only one to comf...

    Completed
  • Mysterious Academy
    422K 4.3K 13

    Caramels life is turned upside down after a devastating event. Her mom sister and herself desperate need to move on , Caramel finds herself in a place she didn't exactly ask for. Dominance Academy. * I apologize to everybody. Especially my fans since day one. I started this story few years ago when I was young and cu...

    Mature
  • BDSM with mr. Kingsley
    871K 9.4K 44

    My name is Jazmine Miller. I'm 17 in the 12th grade. My parents and I live in a big house in Atlanta Georgia. I have one best friend Charlie. he's 17 too. We both go to Hudson high school. It's a new semester after Christmas break when everyone starts talking about the new teacher mr. Kingsley. Thy say he's super hand...

    Mature
  • So Called Good Girl
    3.3K 39 14

    Monica , a troubled,independent,beautiful and amazing woman looks for a job in a business association and comes across the boss Mr.Hage . After a night of pleasing pleasures and her agreeing to be his submissive Monica falls in love with Hage . One morning after Monica thought she was late for work . She stumbles over...

  • What Did I Do Wrong? (BoyxBoy)
    3.5K 125 6

    Would everyone's life be better off without me? I bet it would i mean im nothing special I cant do anything right Im useless thats how I feel. If your wondering if anyone bullies me my answer would be No not at all but sometime maybe all the time they give me these looks its like they are grossed out by seeing me or b...

  • Blood Witch (boyxboy)
    71.5K 3.2K 17

    Every since that very unfaithful day when witch hunters found my coven and murdered my family. I have been doing nothing, but running, hunting, and everything I can to survive. I couldn't let them die in vain I have to get revenge. I would start a coven or join a pack because they won't get away until they are dead o...

  • Neko Mine? (boyxboy)
    106K 4K 13

    Ciel is part of the "Silver Claws" litter and is more or less the runt. Skinny, fragile, and weak, little Ciel always gets picked on whether it's at school or his own home. The worst part? Well, everything is equally horrible, but for now I'll only name three reasons. For one, he's all alone in his miserable world, tw...

  • Caught in Spider's Web (BoyxBoy)
    249K 9.6K 13

    The society is dominated by them. They roam the streets, thinking that they own the world. Well, to be honest, they do own the world. We, humans, occupy inferior positions in the society while they hold the important ones. They have the high-powered jobs while the best that humans can do is to get menial jobs. They ar...

  • Listen, Obey
    2.1M 119K 50

    Ethan tries to leave one life for another: probable death for a possible life. But what he leaves behind doesn't necessarily want to let him go. Shackles from the past bind his wrists while promises of a better life scare the hell out of him. How could someone possibly want him to be a part of their life and their fam...

    Completed   Mature
  • Little Fighter (manxboy)
    202K 8.3K 14

    Alex is disabled and a werewolf haunted with what his previous pack did to him, his brother and sister drop their lives in their pack and leave through the night and move three towns over to start over. But nothing saved them for this...mates, family, new pack and enemies. Will little Alex face his biggest fear of th...

  • Fancy Collars (BxB light-BDSM)
    532K 14.5K 26

    **Rewritten** finished as of August 30th Read at your own risk, this is the old version meaning that this book has many mistakes and things wrong with it. You have been warned. Zachary Flynn is 18 years old, Gay and has been abused by his own mother since he was little, after school one day he meets none other than...

    Completed   Mature
  • Different From The Rest
    30.8K 1K 12

    At eight years old Zayn loved his family. His Baba and Ma always loved and adored the young boy. His older, annoying sister took care of him and when his younger sisters came he was sure to take care of them like Doniya took care of him. There was not a moment when he felt sad or unloved in that house. He was also d...

  • Burn For Me (Boyxboy) {Book 4: Blue Moon Series}
    1.8M 48.9K 18

    [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action in this story so if you don't like it DON'T READ IT!] It's been five years since Connor moved in with Caleb and Avery as their adopted son. Since then Connor has been surrounded by people who hate him for something he didn't do, they c...

    Completed
  • No Substitutions [Welcome To Wolf's Peak] (manxman)
    564K 31.4K 23

    Welcome To Wolf's Peak Book 3 Austin is the Beta of the Wolf's Creek Pack. The very straight Beta. Imagine his shock when he accompanied his Alpha to the local bakery to pick up sweet things for his brother, the pregnant Alpha mate, and found a mate of his own. He was already in a relationship with a human woman an...

    Completed   Mature
  • Boys Will Be Boys
    2.9M 126K 34

    Luke Adams is everything your girlfriend wants you to be. He's smooth, charming, insanely attractive, and undoubtedly the best guy on the basketball team. He treats dating almost like another homework assignment he's required to complete. Until Emery Scott comes along. A transfer student from Indiana, Emery is quiet...

    Completed   Mature