Select All
  • Ghost King Meets Batman
    2.1M 75.6K 74

    Nico di Angelo gets adopted by Bruce Wayne after Batman witnesses him stalking around a cemetery in Gotham in the middle of the night. He doesn't want to move in with Bruce, but seeing as he can't supply any proof of his parents or even his own birth records, he doesn't have a good reason to say no. It's Bruce Wayne o...

  • The Ro'Meave Sister? (MCD Aaron X Reader)
    14.9K 283 19

    Y/N was adopted by Zinna and Garte when she was very young. Her really mother and father couldn't handle her power and she couldn't control it. One day there died from a fire. The village knew that Y/n had magics so they throw her out. That's when she was found by Garte and Zinna and they took her in. She learned to c...

  • Bakura's Sister #WattyAwards2015
    2.5K 114 23

    Bakura has a younger sister named Sakura who is 2 years younger and is exactly like him and Marik together, scary so let's hear her story. #wattyawards

    Completed
  • yami bakura x reader
    27.4K 793 32

    a bakura x reader thingy, read to find out

    Completed   Mature
  • Bakura returns (bakura x reader)
    8.8K 239 14

    another day at work until you meet an old friend after 3 years. everything goes back to what it once was. everyone together again having fun.

  • Yu-gi-oh ghost (Bakura love story)
    4.7K 142 28

    This was a story I wrote for my ex-gf. I'm trying to finish the very last chapter, and it is killing me.

  • Unveiled past (book 2)
    122K 4.8K 20

    Will Yugi be able to recapture the heart of the arrogant pharaoh or be forced to watch his downfall? Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way assoc...

    Completed
  • A forbidden neko love (yu-gi-oh fanfiction boy x boy)
    14.9K 569 7

    Once apon a time, there was a kingdom named sapphire,and the king of this kingdom was Yami, who ruled over the people of sapphire, a kingdom of magical creatures, Yami great was a king and his title was Yami the great pharaoh, he was a Neko with pitch black ears and tail, no one ever calls him by his name. One day he...

  • The Eastern Empire
    178K 4.4K 20

    Completed
  • An Unknown Quest // Harrymus
    71.9K 2.5K 7

    Harry is changed into a werewolf during the last battle. What happens when Remus comes to know? What changes are brought in Harry's life?

    Completed   Mature
  • Call Of Darkness
    29.2K 1.2K 4

    Empty That's what I felt when Voldemort finally died. All around me everyone was either rejoicing the dark lord's fall or mourning their loved ones but all I felt was a hollow empty abyss where my soul used to be. Once where there was everything Now is nothing. Note - The amazing cover was created by OtakuForLife4545.

  • Stand Against the Moon // Tomarry
    281K 11.1K 14

    Cursed against his will, Harry made the best of his life until he found himself, again, wandering in Death's realm. When Death offers him a second chance, a chance to right the wrongs he'd been blind to for too long, he can't possibly refuse. - This is not my book! However I can find the author for you if you'd like t...

    Completed   Mature
  • Finding Your Place
    151K 4.8K 43

    At The Battle of Hogwarts Harry is given a choice to be selfless in a way that will alter everything we know. Harry goes on a huge journey of growth and enlightenment in a world where Voldemort is the least of his concerns, aided and guided by all of our favorites.

    Mature
  • Harry Potter's New Life
    353K 9.7K 26

    Currently trying to rewrite the story - What happens when Harry finally discovers the truth of his parentage and what his friends truly are? It's the summer of Harry's 5th year at Hogwarts and things couldn't be worse. The abuse he has suffered for years was pumped up a notch after yet another attempt at getting Dumbl...

  • Death Adopts
    198K 6.2K 17

    Harry Potter Fanfiction About Harry Potter and his journey through Hogwarts as Deaths adopted son. It follows the storyline in some parts but I've mostly changed all of it. I hope you will join me on my journey of writing this book and hopefully achieving the goal of writing an entire book. All right are reserved. And...

    Mature
  • Perfect Disaster
    153K 4.4K 10

    Voldemort come to Harry's aid even though his intent was to kill on sight. Later Harry comes into a Creature Inheritance. Finds out he has a mate and a family who loves him. Many secrets reviled. It's a Harry X Voldemort story. Don't like it get out. DISCLAIMER: I do not own any thing but the plot. Jk Rowling Owns it...

    Mature
  • Love, Will Always Find You
    43.9K 1.1K 12

    Harry goes through his creature and magical inheritance but, finds out that he's not Harry Potter but, Kaleic Riddle. Blaise Zambi has had a '' small" crush on the boy and they're friends since Harry was sourted into Slyitheirn. What happens when it turns out that they are mates? What will they do?

    Mature
  • [EDITING] •Mon Amant Lié || Tomarry•
    127K 4K 15

    In a world where you are born with your soulmates name engraved in your wrist; Nicolas Flamel hatches a plan to find Tom Riddle's soulmate and save the Wizarding World from Lord Voldemort and Albus Dumbledore. Published: 5/23/2017 Completed: NA Dedicated to MidnightNinja27 •TheAmazingCory•

  • The boy who was given up
    592K 18.4K 62

    Harry Potter, a young wizard thrust into a world of death, evil and lies. In order to navigate through the fog of war. Harry, with the help of his best friends, has to figure out the truth. Who can he trust when he finds out his brother Evan was not the intended victim the night the Dark Lord came to Godric's Hollow...

  • The Darkness Within
    252K 7.8K 30

    This fanfic is not mine, I have just re-posted it to this site. It was written by Kurinoone on fanfiction.net. I also don't own Harry Potter as you can most likely guess. What if Wormtail hadn't told Lord Voldemort the Potters hideout. What if he took Harry straight to him instead?

  • A betrayal of a different type
    553K 14.8K 32

    Harry Potter the abused golden boy whom the hat saw cunningness and bravery in.Cunning he had to be to survive ,but where did that go once he entered the wizarding world?Join Harry Potter as he discovers the truth..... # HIGHEST # No.1 in potter# Warning: Canon till ootp with a few changes Harry Potter does not...

  • Gray Lord Rising (1) Harry Potter
    50K 1.8K 11

    cross posting from my Ao3 account [CHAPTER 8 IS OUT NOW] Harry Potter is tired, 12 life times he has been reborn into. Every lifetime he has been Magical, He has been Dark & Light, Male & Female, Born into the world for the 13th time Finally he is Harry Potter again, except he is a twin, The first year is the best...

  • A True Belonging
    199K 8.2K 16

    SEQUEL TO A TRUE SLYTHERIN - READ THAT FIRST Harry slowly grows closer to Voldemort as he makes plans to help him win the war. However, he reaches bumps in the road along the way as his past is slowly spilled from his lips. Harry learns what it feels like to truly belong somewhere. This is a SLASH, time travel story...

    Completed
  • I Solemnly Swear I'm the Dark Lord's Son
    491K 12.9K 52

    Diablous Sirius Riddle, or Harry James Potter, heir to Hogwarts, his life just got a LOT bit weirder. With Aunt Petunia and Dudley as the good guys, Dia's life couldn't be any better, until he gets to school...... UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION/EDITING. MAJOR PROPS TO MY EDITOR/READER FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME.

    Completed
  • A heated end to the war
    81.1K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • Reign (Book 1)
    61.1K 2.2K 11

    A fathers betrayl, a trial, and a godfather turn Harry Potters life on its head.

  • Family, Magic, and Blind Love
    833K 25.7K 46

    Hadrian has been blind since he was eight years old after his uncle blinded him, and for seven years he has lived in an abandoned building pick pocketing off people to survive. After nicking a wallet off someone he shouldn't have Hadrian is saved by two people he doesn't know and taken somewhere he's never been. Jamie...

    Completed
  • MOB
    554K 16K 18

    What if the Dursley family cared for Harry? What would happen if Vernon was in the MOB

  • The Wrong One
    602K 14.5K 42

    We all know that when He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Names attacked Godric hollow Lilly and James died while harry lived and was sent to the Dursleys, but what if Harry's parents lived? What if Harry had a twin who was mistaken for the Boy-Who-Lived and they sent to him to the Dursleys so they could focus on his brother, what if...

  • Beyond Time
    241K 10.1K 20

    Post war Harry finds himself devoid of any goal. To know what he should do now he goes to room of requirement and through vanishing cabinet he descends to past. de-aged and lost Harry finds himself in front Wool's Orphanage in the summer of 1941. That is why its said think what you ask for. you might get exactly that.