Select All
  • When September Ends
    91.5K 3.4K 20

    Completed
  • Together, Or Not At All: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    1.8M 66.5K 74

    AU: Tom and Harry are in Wool's Orphanage at the same time. History may hate us, but they'll never forget our names. How wonderful; how strange. To be loved by something that hates all else. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control. You are...

    Completed
  • A Dark Lord in the Making
    28.2K 1.4K 10

    Harry returns to the Dursleys after his second year but decides to make changes to be treated better. Taking inspiration from his experience with Diary Tom Riddle, he even decides to call himself the Heir of Slytherin to his cousin, hoping to scare him even more. Of course, it's only a matter of time before Harry is c...

    Mature
  • Pleasure - HP
    20K 323 1

    What if Harry loses the war and he and his friends become slaves to the most loyal follow on Voldemort side including Voldemort himself - C.W.

  • Harry Potter And The Descent Into Darkness
    1.1M 36.7K 32

    It's Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts and his name has just come out of the Goblet of Fire. Everyone has abandoned him and he feels utterly alone. Through an accident Harry and the piece of Voldemort's soul that resides inside him begin to interact and Harry slowly begins to change. He becomes stronger and more aware, and...

    Completed   Mature
  • Love Conquers everything
    227K 7K 20

    Harry has a lover no one expected . and togther they will bring Dumbledore down this is tom x harry Slash dont like,dont read,Mpreg later on MxM fanfic: original author Tiro

    Completed   Mature
  • Harry Potter and the porcelain pawn💙 -HP- ADOPTED *PAUSED*
    31.9K 620 11

    This is Adopted from Ho-BoyYouGotItComing Harry though male, has always been a very... different, from his short stature to his smooth snow-white porcelain skin, all the way to his sweet sing-song voice. But once people find out his not-so dark secret, will they want him much anymore? Or will they leave him in the du...

  • Harry Potter✓Betrayed by Friends
    25.3K 657 5

    *Edit* In second year Harry Potter is betrayed. By his only friends. And through their betrayal he befriends Draco Malfoy. And asks for a Resort. But when he is called up he is called Lucifer Riddle-Demon. Now in his proper house he learns he is the heir and summons the snake below to reek havoc on unsuspecting studen...

  • The wrong child.
    719K 17.3K 33

    Harry James Potter has a brother named, Jacob Lilly Potter who is declared Boy-who-lived after that fateful Halloween night. But what happens when Dumbledore makes a deadly mistake?

    Completed   Mature
  • Forbidden Obsession
    295K 7.5K 15

    "It started with a dream in a mirror" Voldemort has been obsessed with Harry Potter as long as he can remember.. So when Harry Potter shows up on his doorstep, claims to want to join the dark side, and starts sending the dark lord sexual dreams in his sleep, what is the dark lord to do? (If you couldn't tell this is d...

    Completed
  • King of Hearts - HP
    729K 21K 50

    Harry finds a little friend when he is taking care of the garden the two become friends but what if the snake wasn't just any snake and helps harry on his wishes of what to do with his family and those who want to control him - C.W.

    Completed
  • Lies and Glamour
    373K 10.2K 26

    On Harry's 14th birthday, he was forced into an early inheritance, which his life is full of lies and glamours.

    Mature
  • Inheritance
    552K 14.1K 39

    Harry Potter thought his life was over. Having been beaten to almost an inch of his life many times, he receives an early inheritance, and discovers he's not who he's supposed to be. Everything he knows is a lie. Will he get through it? Or will he fall? And who is Ciaran Salazar Riddle? Cliche yet original. Takes plac...

    Completed
  • Truths & Lies 2
    11.6K 485 26

    Here is there second book of Truths & Lies my Harry Potter fanfiction What if Voldemort had a daughter but lost her in the muggle world after he failed to kill Harry Potter that night many years ago? And now that the young girl is blossoming into a young witch at Hogwarts follow her and her life as the dark lord retur...

    Completed
  • Harry Potter's Slytherin Mates
    167K 3.5K 15

    Harry potter fanfic

  • Truth's And Lie's
    27.9K 755 20

    What if Voldemort had a daughter but lost her in the muggle world after he failed to kill Harry Potter that night many years ago? And now that the young girl is blossoming into a young witch at Hogwarts follow her and her life as the dark lord returns HarryPotterXVoldemortDaughter! Reader! I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR...

    Completed
  • When Darkness Rises - The Rewrite
    198K 7.3K 48

    His Inheritance made him into a completely different person, free of his previous responsibilities. Harry is living with Sirius and Remus. He is going dark, and he is gaining power.

    Mature
  • The Child of the Seventh Month
    21.7K 914 15

    A 'Voldemort raises Harry Potter' story with the twist of one Neville Longbottom. Long summary: Lord Voldemort, aware of the prophecy predicting his demise, captures the two fateful children in order to observe their development and get rid of the threat as soon as it reveals itself. The two boys, Harry and Nevi...

  • The Circlet Of Elements
    888K 19.9K 42

    Harry Potter finds out the truth. He was never really a Potter.... Read as he discovers, Betrayal Friendship And more about himself and his mysterious inheritance..... Cover by AStrangeEvent

    Completed
  • Don't Let Me Go - Tomarry
    91.6K 2.5K 28

    This is Tommary. Bad at descriptions! Plz Read! Harry was lied to. He had no one he can trust. Now he is going to rebuild his home and his family... No matter who tries to stop him. I'm not quite sure were I'm going with this story but it will have lots of fluff, some smut and maybe some mpreg!

    Mature
  • The Locket ~ Finished
    982K 28.3K 28

    Harry Potter's uncle went too far. A brutal beating left the boy mute. What will happen when Harry finds a suspicious looking locket and a blank diary in his trunk? Warning, mild cursing and eventual gore. By the way, sometimes I'll upload a chapter, but then take it back down. Sorry, I always forget to edit or add an...

    Completed
  • Neither Can Survive (Tomarry)
    369K 9.8K 21

    "I'm sick of being the 'Golden Boy', the 'Savior'! I just want it all to end," I scream to no one in particular. It was another Summer at Privet Drive and I don't think I can take another moment of it. I sit up from my spot in the garden and wonder what would've happened if I join Voldemort in First Year? With a swoos...

    Completed   Mature
  • The Angel and The Demon [ Tomarry
    205K 8.5K 27

    Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon. - Christopher Poindexter. Everything was normal until Tom inherited his demon side. What will happen when he realizes Harry is his true mate? A Harry Potter x Voldemort / Tomarry story.

    Mature
  • A heated end to the war
    80.9K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • It was my Willing Choice
    174K 5.8K 15

    He was tired of the lies and secrets kept hidden from him by those who he had wanted to trust, but knew deep within that he would never be able to, all but for a few of them. Yet those same lies and secrets were not so well hidden that he couldn't find them; much to other's detriment and plans for him. He was tired o...

    Completed   Mature
  • Gifted
    359K 10.9K 12

    Harry Potter was manipulated from the time he was born. Friends who're not really friends, a mentor who wanted more than was meant for him. His lineage taken from him, freedom bound by his so-called family. He's used to it, resigned to his fate but this last betrayal will show them who he really is. Tired of hiding be...

    Completed   Mature
  • True Love at it's Fullest
    187K 5.9K 19

    This is about love being found in the most unlikely place. Family reuniting and bonds forming between friends. What could possibly go wrong

    Mature
  • The truth... Now what do I do?
    158K 4.6K 23

    Harry Potter has been abused, in many ways by his relatives. One morning he wakes up to find out he isn't who everyone saws he is. Waking up from a horrible beating from his uncle to find small horns on his head and huge black wings on his back. A letter comes from Gringotts, telling him that it's an emergence abo...

    Mature
  • The King and His Queen
    403K 11.5K 25

    What if Harry's greatest enemy was his only escape? When the dark lord contacts harry during his sixth year summer, how will this end?

    Mature
  • A Hogwarts Intervention
    355K 10.4K 18

    Summary 3 men kidnapped by a magical castle and locked in a room to sort out their differences.... The world will never be the same again... ********** not my work i found it in ao3 https://archiveofourown.org/works/2577869/chapters/5736713

    Completed