Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

Lately Louis has been coming home late every night. He smelled like alcohol and perfume every time. He tells you that he's been hanging out with the boys. You believe him every time because you don't want to cause yourself the heartache of him actually cheating on you.

One night all the boys were coming over for dinner and to watch some movies. You guys just wanted to hangout. You just got off the phone with Zayn confirming the plans for tonight when Louis walked in the living, where you were. "Hey love!" He said walking over to you and giving you a kiss on the cheek. You just smiled at him already knowing what he was going to tell you. "I'm going-" "To the club with the guys. Do wait up for you. I know. I know," you said aggravated cutting him off. He walks over to the couch and sits down by you. You move away from him. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice. "Nothing," you said sharply. You got up and went to the kitchen to start making dinner for when the boys arrive. Soon you heard the front door slam shut and a car pull off. Why are you even trying? You know he's cheating on you. Pushing the thought away you continue to make dinner for you and the boys hoping that Louis wasn't really cheating.

Looking at yourself one more time in the mirror, you decided that you looked presentable enough for the night. You hurried downstairs as you heard the doorbell ring. Expecting four boys, when you opened the door, you saw Danielle and Perrie with the boys as well. "Y/N!" everyone screamed as you opened the door. "Hey guys! Come on in!" you greeted happily. You served everyone their food and took some for yourself and sat down to watch White Chicks.

A few minutes into the movie, you heard the front door close. Usually he'd call out to make sure that you're downstairs, but tonight he didn't. You heard whispers and decided to check it out. You made sure that everyone wasn't looking before you made your way to the corridor. Little did you know Harry was watching your every move.

As you made your way to the front door, you saw the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in your entire life. Louis had some girl pressed up against the wall and they were eating each other's faces off. You stood there with tears running down your face. You didn't dear make a sound. You wanted to see if any of them would've noticed.

You couldn't believe that he was cheating on you! You believed him every time he told you that he was going out with the boys even though you knew the boys were doing other things! You couldn't take it anymore! Louis was already shirtless and he was starting to unzip her dress.

You walked over to them and yanked Louis off of the girl. "WHAT THE HELL?!" his voice boomed. You slightly flinched at his tone but you were too angry to respond. The girl took one look at you and ran because if she didn't you would've seriously hurt her. You turned back to Louis and screamed, "HOW COULD YOU?!" By now everyone was watching you guys. "I trusted you. Every time you'd lie and tell me that you were out with the boys I'd believe you!"

Harry rounded up everyone and made them leave. "See you later love," he said walking out with everyone else.

"I can't believe you! You're a dirty, lying bastard! And I believed you every freaking time! I'm so stupid. Why would I ever thing that you'd ever love me? That you'd ever care? I-I" That's when you lost it. You sunk down to the floor and started crying. Louis hadn't even said a word this whole time. You cried a bit more and then you got up and made you way to the room you shared with Louis. "He doesn't even care. He didn't even say anything about it. Shows how much he loves me." You said sarcastically as you stuffed all your things in your suitcase.

"Where are you going?" You scoffed, "Is that all you have to say." "I'm so sorry," he said taking a step closer to you and closing the door. "Sorry isn't gonna work. What did I do? Was I not good enough? Did I do something to offend you? Tell me what I did because I don't know. I don't know what I did to deserve this," you said.

You were done crying. You weren't yelling either. You were totally confused. As far as you know you didn't do anything wrong. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. No matter how mad you were at him, when he ran his hand through his hair it always turned you on.

"I'm sorry. I really am. You did nothing wrong babe. I-I don't know why I did it. I-I don't know," he said with tears running down his cheeks. You hated to see him cry. You wanted to pull him in a hug and tell him that everything was going to be alright, but was it?

"If I wasn't giving you what you wanted then you should've just told me you didn't want to be together anymore instead of sneaking out for the past two weeks and lying to me about where you were going. You could've told me." Now you yourself had tears running down your cheeks, but you refused to break down again. "Y/N, you're my everything. And you are good enough. You're too good for me-" "That still doesn't give you the right to cheat on me Louis." He sighs and runs his hand through his hair again. "I know and I really sorry about it, but you have to forgive me." You pick up your suitcase and walk over to the bedroom door. "I don't have to do anything." You unlock the door and hurry downstairs. You didn't want to see his face, especially since you'd just turned him down. You put the suitcase in your car and drove away to a friend's house. You'd be back, because he was the love of your life. You just didn't want him to think he could get away with cheating that easily.

AN: Hey so I decided to post this on here as well. It's also on Quotev. I hope you enjoyed it. Vote please. c: