Hey there, you've reached my profile. Leave a message after the beep.
You are a beautiful person no matter what anyone says. Smile and be happy because you 100% deserve it. Read tons of stories. Have fun. Enjoy life. Be awesome.
Hi again! I'm Winnie, but if you want my ~real identity~, you'll have to wait until I get famous (which may very well be never). I'm just a five-foot two (and a half) tall girl who writes for the internet and whoever bothers to read my work.
Speaking of reading my work, you should definitely (if you want, of course) check it out! My "published book" is called The Happiest Girl in the World, and guess what? It's completed! Yes! That means you won't have to wait for pesky, often delayed updates!
As for my next project, I'm writing a book called 4.1. Curious? Aww, thanks! But, you'll either have to wait and see what it's about, or, if you PM me or ask on my message board, ~maybe~ I'll give you a hint.
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖:
- I'm a Christian
- I love reading clichés
- I like shopping, but I also don't
𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 (not listed in my book's blurb):
The Happiest Girl in the World:
- 1st Place: Wings of Ignis Awards
- 1st Place: The Winter Awards 2020
- 1st Place: The Buffy Awards
- 1st Place: the ineffable awards 2020
- 2nd Place: Fall Awards 2020
- 2nd Place: The Enchanted Awards
- 2nd Place: The Nature Awards
- 2nd Place: Lustrous Gem Awards
- Runner Up: The Ecarlate Awards
- 4th Place: Fall Awards 2020 (Overall)
- Winner: The Eternity Awards (Most Captivating Book)
- Runner Up: The Eternity Awards (Best First Chapter, Best Female Protagonist)
𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟 𝟙𝟜:𝟞 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Amazing background aesthetic created by @aquestioningmess
- Hundred Acre Wood
- JoinedMay 10, 2017