* enjoy this temp theme whilst i go work on a new one
* enjoy this temp theme whilst i go work on a new one
[lonely?] ( ... ) ME?
✷ ݁ ⋆ ❜ / ⠀ HYMM TO OZONE, AND ALL THAT SUSTAINS. ume’s eyes could linger on the tiles, beaming with colors after closing hours as per request, should company let her. dressed in finery worn by the equally exhausted walls of entourage. emptied out dj booth; last of the cleaning crew having moved onto separate lounges after bidding them a good night she didn’t quite catch. here, the evacuated dance floor of the discotheque sings, is the truth of living: and it is just them. the rasp of narvi’s choice of seat makes a sound far louder than she can recall sofa covering could produce as he moves. ( ... ) ❛❛ I’D NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT.. ❜❜ and it seems she does then. for a passing moment running past akin to the spring’s crowned river bank. and she laughs. the way droplets formulate an artificial melody on the spot, as does she — uncharacteristically implicit as if the proposal in on itself rung as ludicrous. improbable. because it had. and she’d laughed at the very prospect that she was, and then some more at how she really couldn’t seem to bring her lips to tremble to admit: i am not lonely. ❛❛ YOU’RE HERE RIGHT NOW. SO THAT CAN’T BE THE CASE. ❜❜
* U / ❜ @useaic : [s͟o͟m͟e͟t͟i͟m͟e͟s͟ ͟i͟ ͟s͟e͟e͟ ͟i͟t͟,͟ ͟a͟n͟d͟ ͟s͟o͟m͟e͟t͟i͟m͟e͟s͟.͟.͟ ] (..) i was just wondering, that's all. —— wondering if you thought it to be true. (like i do,) [ the roll of spoken syllables off his tongue comes easier now. the low growl in his throat suppressed to a faint hiss, a whisper hidden within the volumes his words held in their meaning alone. UME IS SYMPHONIC; a woman who has more passion & vigor towards her craft than anyone else he's ever seen in his life. narvi would deem it impossible to differentiate her from any form of music, of any melody harmonizing throughout the galaxy, too wide & too vast to contain a supernova like her. BUT WHEN SHE SHINES THE BRIGHTEST, is when he can see it so clearly, radiating off her form like STARLIGHT. it is then that he feels a star is more becoming of her——one lying in the center of a black hole. IDLE, & PRONE TO CONSUMPTION BY THE VERY THING SHE DOES NOT REALIZE HERSELF TO BE. ] .. [l͟i͟k͟e͟ ͟a͟ ͟p͟r͟e͟d͟a͟t͟o͟r͟ ͟t͟o͟ ͟p͟r͟e͟y͟,͟ ͟ ͟i͟t͟'͟l͟l͟ ͟s͟w͟a͟l͟l͟o͟w͟ ͟h͟e͟r͟ ͟w͟h͟o͟l͟e͟ ͟b͟e͟f͟o͟r͟e͟ ͟s͟h͟e͟ ͟e͟v͟e͟n͟ ͟k͟n͟o͟w͟s͟ ͟w͟h͟a͟t͟'͟s͟ ͟h͟a͟p͟p͟e͟n͟e͟d͟.] BUT I DON'T THINK YOU DO, DO YOU?
that’s gotta be ketchup on your shirt, right ? right .. ?
do what you want ——- but, LET ME —————- INTO YOUR HEART.
you may blame it all on me (..) NARVI, (COME BACK,)
are you friend or foe ?
i’ve dealt with worse. you are more pleasant than a lot of.. /people/ that i meet. ( & I LIKE THE SOUND OF YOUR WORDS. THEY ARE DIFFERENT, MORE ASSURED THAN MINE. )
[ lucky nods, sure of this more than anything. for the lenience they used to offer, most people take advantage of kindness &. it shows all to well to an outsider. ] from what i remember. there’s good ones, of course.. they’re never as common, though. [ ankles crossed, they lean forward just slightly to study his expression. talking has never been difficult—- not even in life-or-death situations—- but it feels almost gratifying to hear someone agree like this. it’s been a while since anyone took their side on something, &. trivial as it may be, there’s thankfulness woven into every word as their shining lips part again. ] you even it out, but i think you’d rather be somewhere else. this place is what my friends call ‘a train wreck.’
[ I'M SURE YOU HAVE. MOST DO HAVE RUDE TENDENCIES THESE DAYS, DON'T THEY? ]￣@videtamare: i'm glad to have made you feel comfortable, it reassures me that i'm at least doing /something/ right. [ narvi couldn't stress enough how frustrating it had been to try to wrap his head around this world's customs & rules, feeling like he'd been thrown right in the midst of a dumpster fire even though he hadn't even taken lodging on earth for that long. earth was “shitty”, as he rememebered hyperion say, & for the first time in years, narvi was admitting that his younger brother was correct. ] are the people here always this .. /tense/?
* hi yes so my beloved. maneating. space aliens, saros' native tongue is mainly comprised of clicking so when i use underline text for narvi's dialogue ( double underline for more emphasis, low line for Low Tone or monotone & double macron for any normal expression ) it means he's clicking & i love it so yeah <333 keep that in mind
get down ! you should not be here .
[ AN INVESTIGATION, THEN? ]￣@fatalistics: i see ͟.͟.͟ ͟ [ a soft click is narvi's instinctive response, ∖ one of understanding, ∖ followed by the keen observation in the manner of which this presumed - to - be ‘cult’ was firing at them. his eyes had been tracking their movement for the short amount of time they'd been situated behind the wall, calculating not only when would be the best time to strike, but /where/. limited as the vessel's knowledge was on guns, ─ (i'm more accustomed to the use of fang & claw.) ─ he figured that at some point, they'd run out of the proper assets needed to continue the barrage of bullets. a waiting game indeed, though if the enemy were to draw nearer, he wasn't certain how long this stronghold would last. ] was your plan to sneak in? it may still be possible; if we can make good use of our distance, that is.
@titanhalo ⤷ interesting . i would like to hear about it , but perhaps not in such a dire situation . * claws unsheathe , still crimson covered & guilt gilded , digging ever so slightly into the wall karma & this . . person , were hiding behind . it's thick enough ( just ) to keep them safe from the parade of bullets that comes marching down from the other side of the room , loud and proud . this is a game of life or death : and for better or worse , the vanlith knew very well how to play . * i do not know . i have only conducted surface research - that is why i am here tonight . to see what is really going on .
[ EARTHLINGS..? SO MY SUSPICIONS WERE CORRECT. ]￣@fatalistics: no, it's not. [ he shakes his head. feeling the cool air radiating from ring replicas was always the best way to ground the saro, already focused on the battle ahead of him, & the mysterious vigilante ( i assume they are, ) that he hoped would be joined by his side. ] it's the same thing saturn's rings are made of. but i doubt you want an explanation on how i harnessed the planet's energy in a situation like t͟h͟i͟s͟.͟ ( . . . ) what's going on with this cult you speak of?
* yayy photopea crashing when i'm ready to change his theme.