NEW BIO (for accuracy's sake):
University theatre student who can't find the motivation to read her assigned books let alone write. I'm hoping to get back into the writing world soon, so hopefully I can force myself to do so!
OLD BIO (for memory's sake):
Just a high schooler who is more attached to her own characters than people in real life.
- What I'm currently reading: nothing bc I can't find the motivation oops
-My current otp: Callaway and Chance with self-love
- My current favorite song: Are we ready? By TDCC
- My thesaurus is my god so I deeply apologize for (most likely) the multitudes of words I use that don't exactly fit the context. I'm learning.
- I'm a theatre kid! (Arguably a good thing or a bad thing) I absolutely love acting in and watching musicals. And though I'm not familiar with a lot of them, I have to say my favorites are "Next to Normal", "Spring Awakening", "Les Miserables" and "Heathers".
- I'm gay and demisexual. I've had a few people (no one on wattpad, just people in real life) criticize me for writing gay literature even though I'm "straight." But I'm not. So everyone can chill.
-I'm bilingual! I speak French and have spoken it for my whole life. And my name (Eve) can be pronounced in both the English and the French way - I don't really mind.
- I really love The Great Gatsby among lots of other novels (classic or not)
- And finally, I appreciate every little read, vote and comment sent my way! Seriously, I greatly appreciate anyone showing interest in my work!
If you're keeping up with my story, thank you! In all honesty, there really is no schedule for updating right now because the book is almost over and I'm getting all perfectionist over it so updating will be . . . scattered to say the least. Though I'll always keep you guys updated on updates on my message board!
- caNADA *chugs maple syrup*
- JoinedAugust 29, 2014