there's a 99% chance that you wouldn't like what you'd read but for the sake of the remaining 1%, i'm welcoming you in my mind dump. works are in their first drafts, you will encounter a lot of grammatical and typographical errors. comments are welcome. 

-----

Story guide in reading lists.

disclaimer: i do not own the photos used in my stories (book covers, ig photos, etc.) unless otherwise stated. all credits go to the rightful owners.


Twitter: maihiraya
Facebook: Mai Hiraya
email: maihirayawp@gmail.com
  • JoinedMay 24, 2020


Last Message
maihiraya maihiraya Mar 31, 2021 04:58AM
a work for freewriting sessions is here !! first entry: riverdale. if you've read at least one story from hello series, you might want to read this one ! <3https://www.wattpad.com/1048195282?utm_sou...
View all Conversations

Stories by raya
Of Apples, Glances And Everything Forbidden by maihiraya
Of Apples, Glances And Everything...
To Eliza, Pat is just a childhood best friend. He's just the child from pre-school who gave her sweets. He's...
ranking #181 in ongoing See all rankings
Hello, I hate you! by maihiraya
Hello, I hate you!
You know what? I fucking hate you! [ coming soon ]
ranking #345 in chatserye See all rankings
Within The Walls by maihiraya
Within The Walls
Content Warning: Death , Murder , Violence , Gore , Blood Do you want to find out? What lies within the walls...
ranking #115 in standalone See all rankings
4 Reading Lists