Hello Loves, I'm Grace Sunday Unah. I'm a college student taking Theatre and Film. I love writing and creating characters and scenarios, and I hope to make it a profession one day.
I hope you all enjoy reading my works and get to live through the minds and eyes of the characters and their stories, beacause I know I will.
Feel free to share, comment, vote and like all you want. You can also ask me questions by sending me messages whenever you feel like.
A Few Interesting Stuff About Me:
- I'm Nigerian.
- I'm a Taurus!
- I love Food! (More than you can imagine)
- I can also sing. Yup, I love belting those high notes once in a while.
- I'm a legitimate introvert. No shame, no shame at all.
- I'm a huge supporter for the advocacy and treatment of mental illnesses, because I also do suffer from anxiety and depression.
- My best form of self-expression? Writing of course!
- I really, truly, absolutely love chicken!!!! Yes!!! I would be a huge Chicken fan, if it were a team.
- I am a feminist. I believe in equal rights, not just for women, but for everyone as well.
- I aspire to become a successful Fashion Journalist, (Own my Magazine of course) a TV Writer, an Actress, a Published Author , and also a Fashion Designer. Your dreams should have no limitations.
So that's a few stuff about me, I hope I get to learn a few stuff about you all too. I look forward to this journey and I'd love you all to join me. Let's make things happen people!
Love , Grace.
- Manitoba, Canada
- JoinedOctober 14, 2016