I'm back after a (unannounced) break! I'll start checking my PMs and notifs soon(probably after a couple days or so after putting this up), and I'm sorry if any of you got hurt(I say this as if anyone would even care lol) or confused by my sudden disappearance!
Hi everyone! So I should be working on homework right now but whatever. Gosh I'm doomed.(Edit: YEAH you are dumbass! Who the heck decided to forget about the pile of math homework on her desk and instead decided to edit her wattpad profile again?!)
*AHEM* Okayy. I'm brookebrooklyn123, a lover of all things on Earth except for the stuff I hate.
𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐈 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄
- Harry Potter memes
- Well-written clichés with a twist
- Oreos with a tall glass of milk
- JILY. I LOVE the ship Jily.
𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇
- Self promos that are literally EVERYWHERE
- Horrible grammar
- Overrated books that romanticize rape and toxic relationships
Anyways, here are some weird stuff I thought you might be interested to know(who am I kidding, these are the stuff nobody asked for but still got):
1) 1/4 of ALL your bones are located in your feet.
2) The inventor of the Pringles can is now buried in one :O
3) A fortune cookie company once foretold the lottery, resulting in 110 winners.
🄲🄾🄼🄸🄽🄶 🅂🄾🄾🄽: Flutter, a Percabeth fanfic / Right Here Waiting / Eden - Book no.1 of The Paradise Series
+ Check out my works on DeviantArt? Please?
(PFP BY THE AMAZING @-greekology)
- No thanks :)
- JoinedNovember 19, 2020