"and i envy the rose,
that you held in your teeth, love,
with the thorns underneath, love,
sticking into your gums."
-
🐌infp-t
🐌taurus
🐌she/her
🐌99% gay but the other 1% compels me to fangirl over cute boys way more often than it should.
🐌into photography but super sad that the slug she saw last week was more photogenic than her and now she has over 50 pictures of it in her camera roll-
  • mayhaps i like you more than all those tiktoks at 3 am
  • JoinedMarch 18, 2018


Last Message
boopgay boopgay Jan 01, 2020 04:16AM
happy new years everyone!! may this year be wAY better than the last.
View all Conversations

Stories by stupid
dear no one ((the walls are thin)) >> t.gguk [placeholder] by boopgay
dear no one ((the walls are thin))...
in which two boys in their neighboring dorms communicate through the paper-thin walls.
ranking #827 in notastory See all rankings
boo by boopgay
boo
markhyuck
remember me? >> vkook [placeholder] by boopgay
remember me? >> vkook [placeholder]
in which a boy finds his childhood best friend who doesn't remember him at all.
24 Reading Lists